R 2

Taehyung gasps as he reopens his eyes

Taehyung gasps as he reopens his eyes. He was in Busan, the place where he met Jungkook. He looks around, the people were like not minding him, like the time he got here. He gulps, walking ahead. As he walked, he now received stares, but he didn't care. All he was thinking was Jungkook, he met him in a cafe but he forgot, he hadn't been in Busan in a long time. He puts his hands on his pockets, looking around until he bumps into someone.

He looked at who it was, seeing someone familiar.
"I'm sorry, I'm really rushing...uh, I-I need to go" The guy says, Taehyung recognized the voice. Jungkook. His Jungkook. He gasps, but it was too late as Jungkook had already went away.
"Wait-" He tries saying, sighing. He cupped something in his pocket, fishing it out. It was a wallet, maybe he can stay in a hotel or something. He nods at himself as he sees that he have enough money.

Taehyung rests his head on his arms, staring at the ceiling. He sighed, closing his eyes.
"That was my chance, aishhh" He says to himself, ruffling his hair with his free hand.
"But it would be weird if I just said his name out of nowhere" He says until he remembered. Jungkook was in an abusive relationship, the reason he always rush is because he gets a beating when he's late. Taehyung gasps, sitting up, his hands clenching.
"I still remember that's bastard's name... Inseo" Taehyung says, his tone coming out as a growl.

His head turned to the door as he heard a knock.
"Food!" It was the waiter, he stood up and went to get his food. Opening the door, he greets the waiter, letting him in. He let's him place the foods down and gave him a tip.

"Thanks"