who is this? pt. 2

Angel's POV

It's Tuesday and Leo Jr has been nothing but sweet and adorable besides the cries and all.

Leo tried to touch me last night, but I wasn't having it. Seeing him become a dador father figure is sexy. He's been a lot of help since jr got here. The fact that he wants to take care of him, before he knows if baby Leo is his is beautiful.

He's gonna be a great pops.

"Angel, if we have grandkids I want to be called "Pop pop."

This man. "Okay pop." He slaps my ass.

"It's Pop Pop." I am rolling.

Leo's POV

I watch as Angel looks out the window.

"Okay Pop Pop, ratchet city in 3...2...1..."

The door bell rings.

Baby Leo is playing with me and a teddy bear.

Angel's POV

I'm so glad he's a baby and won't remember this shit.

"Hey, um I'm looking for that baby I dropped off earlier." The way she popping that fucking gum makes me want to slap her ass.

"Are you his mother?"

"Um.... Yeah. I think so."

My eyes widen.

Leo comes to the door with little Leo.

"May I help you with something?"

"I think I want my baby back."

I could see Leo smirking and laughing.

I drop my head, so I wouldn't say anything.

"We don't even know your name." I say getting myself together.

"Chill lil mama with yo thick ass." She says. "Leo knows who I be."

I know she didn't.

Leo looks at me and back at the baby.

I chuckle so fake, she doesn't even get the hint. I'm gonna be your mommy little guy, if your Leo's or not.

I make my way in the house, but leave ratchet city at the door, out of fear she steal something.

Leo chuckles at me. "I don't see what the fuck is funny, Leo Valentino."

Leo's POV

"Yo chill with all that cussing."

"You liked it last night." She says. This wife right here.

She goes and opens the door to see the woman still standing there with wide eyes.

"Bring your ass in if you coming in."

Chill, Leo. I tell myself. She making me hard. I have never seen Angel so careless with her, words except during sex.

"Tell I'd why you feel Leo is the right candidate who put ther sperm in you? "
Yo, I can't with Angel, right now. My face is all twisted, trying not to laugh. She straight went American Idol, holding auditions.

"Okay." The woman says happily. "My name is Patrice Williams. I love singing, dancing, and drawing."

Angel is trying so hard not to laugh. Shit, I am too.

"Anyway, I think Leo is the perfect candidate to be my baby daddy because 1. we had sex, 2. His ass a fucking freak, 3. His ass fine as fuck.
I won't be mad if you get jealous, I would be jealous t-"

"Shut up tramp and let me grill his ass for a minute. Is this true, Leo?"

"Uh is what true? The part about me being sexy, oh yeah!"

"Keep fucking with me, Leo Valentino."

I don't plan on stopping that anytime soon.

"Lord, please forgive me and these thoughts."

"What thoughts Leo? Say what you gotta say." I shake my head, biting my lip.

"If this is all, I'll just take my baby-"

"Girl touch Leo if you bad and I promise you ain't gonna know what hit you and knocked sense into yo ratchet ass!" Angel yells, ping her knuckles.

I move around on the couch, trying to control my horniness. The little guy is totally oblivious as to what is going on. I am so glad.

"Leo, escort her out, I can't deal with her anymore." I look at Patrice and see her smile wickedly at me.

Before I close the door, she says "later baby daddy." I shiver at how unattractive that was.

Meanwhile, Angel is throwing shit in my kitchen. Leo is propped up on the couch with pillows surrounded him, playing with his teddy bear.

I smile at him, forgetting about my angry wife until she throws a towel at me.

"Angel, are you mad at me." She inhales and exhales.

"Yes.  Out of all the ratchet females in the world, you chose that one? You could've got a sophisticated ratchet female. She came to my home, just leaving her baby at the door, comes back, and makes me want to beat the shit out of her."

Leo's POV

"Angel, I'm sorry. We can take custody of Leo."

She's crying. I walk over to her and rub her shoulders.

"If he's yours or not, I want him moved in here with us. Got it? Give him a real family."

"Yes, ma'am."

I go sit with little guy, playing with him and his teddy bear. "I love you Angel."

"Mh." She says.

"What are you cooking?"

"Air pudding. You can order take out."

"Uh huh." I pull out my phone to make the order. I'm getting little man some cranberry juice.

"What do you want Angel Valentino?"

"Some dick." I swear I heard.

"What was that?"

"Some chicken."

"Uh huh. Yo ass ain't slick."

She smiles at me. "I don't know what you think you heard, Leo Valentino."

"You want some dick huh?"

She laughs.

"I didn't says that I didn't want it."

"Aight bet. Keep that same energy, Angel."

"We gotta baby proof everything too. You pregnant."

"Excuse ther fuck out of me, come again."

"You having my babies, wifey. I been shooting yo shit up!"

"Got damn it, Leo! Can yo ass be serious for a hour. I saw you squirming and shit earlier."

"Did it make you hot?"

"Baby Leo, go to sleep." She says, but he looks at me, laughing.

"I ordered the food, it should be here soon."

"You be nice to me!" She points at me.

"Okay." I say smiling. I'mma be nice to that ass and pussy.
......
Good morning!

What do y'all think?

COMMENT and.....

LIKE!