Tidal waves of tears

Louisa P.O.V
My eyes open, I stood up and I quickly grabbed my phone to check the time, '5:42'. I sighed. Great, thanks a lot for waking me up, pain. My arms feel itchy, so I scratched them. I didn't notice that I have cuts all over my arms. Blood gushed out and I scream loudly with pain. I collapsed on the ground, my eyes are blurry. Until someone opened the door, he gasped.

I rubbed my eyes to see who this person is. I see Anton, grabbing the first aid kit from his drawer. He wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. Anton cleaned my arms and he wraps a large white bandage around it, and then he cleaned my blood inside the bathroom. The blood is not that much though, I just stand in front of him and i'm pretty sure I look like a mummy.

The both if us lay on the bed, why am I doing this in the first place?

After a few minutes of awkward silence I spoke, "I'm gonna take a walk." I grab a random hoodie as I stand up.

"I-I'll come with you." Anton comments.

"I'll be fine, A-Anton. Besides, I want to be alone for awhile." Alone? For awhile? But I was alone inside the bathroom yesterday.

I escaped the house. The cold wind hits my skin, I just realized that this hoodie belongs to Anton. I smelled it, a muscular yet innocent scent is what I smell. I have nowhere to go. I just said that i'll take walk to escape from Anton. I can't even look at him. This thing is so cliché. Typical heartbreak and shit. I passed by McDonalds and if I get further, i'm pretty sure i'll get lost. But I don't mind, I don't mind if I get lost. Besides, no one cares about me or my life. It'll take some time for this pain to fade and for me to forgive Anton. I can hear the cars engines as they run and race.

I'm sick of speaking words that no one understands. I'm sick of pretending i'm fine. I'm sick of keeping my true thoughts bottled inside. I'm sick of hating myself. I'm sick of failing. I'm sick of trusting wrong people. I'm sick of this pain. I'm sick of my life. I think too deep. The cold embraced me as I cross the road. A truck is running, I started to panic. It gets closer and closer until someone pulled me out of the road.

I breath, I smell nothing but a gentle and muscular scent. My face got buried on his bare chest. His arms wrapped around my back. His body is warm. And his heart, pounding like a drum. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I looked up just to see the man who I learned to love and who made me experience pain.

(Hola readers. Shortest chapter eh? Lol I wanted to do a cliffhanger so yeah. Enjoy reading and see ya guys! 💓)