Cold Boyfriend♡ 01

As I woke up after my long nap, I wondered how my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook was. Yes, I'm dating the maknae of BTS for quite a long time for now.

Being in a relationship with Jungkook was to good to be true. We loved each other genuinely. We share the same house, we share the same room. It was happy at first, until he became very busy lately.

He barely had time for me. But I understand that he's just doing his job. He doesn't act the way he was before. He wakes up very early, thus, when I wake up, he isn't by my side anymore. He also arrives late at night.

I took my phone and dialed Jungkook, wondering if he was ok. I hope he'll pick it up.

What a surprise, he answered the call!

"Hello, Babe!" I greeted him cheerfully. "Hey, y/n, why did you call me?" he asked. "I was just wondering if you're alright there." i answered him "I'm fine, Y/n, I'm busy working. I need to go now. Goodbye" He hung up before i could say anything else.

I walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine. As I was finish, I then went to the living room to continue watching the k-drama that I haven't finished yet.

While watching the k-drama, I felt bored. I took my phone and scrolled at the notifications i got. But then, suddenly, I remembered that tommorow is our anniversary, which is also my birthday!

I planned to go out and buy Jungkook a gift. I went to our bedroom to change my outfit. After that, I put some light makeup on me.

time skip

(at the mall)

I wondered if what will i give him. As I was roaming around the mall, I saw a camera. I remembered that Jungkook likes capturing photos.

I felt hungry after finding a gift, so I thought of trying to go buy some drinks at the cafe and to relax.

While relaxing, I had a little conversation with myself. I was feeling he wouldn't like the camera I bought him. What if he won't like it? Naaahhh, ofcourse he'll like it.

I felt ashamed after talking to myself. Y/n, how come you are this dumb?

It was getting a little late. I should hurry and go back home. I took a cab and went directly home.

time skip
11:50pm

It is so late yet Jungkook is still not home. I've been waiting for him for hours to come back home. I just kept scrolling through my phone to distract me from falling asleep.

I got tired a little tired of using my phone, so I put my phone down and lie down from where I was.

As i was lying down, all the flashbacks, the sweet memories, the genuine sweet smiles, the fun bondings we both had back then, when we still used to be that happy.

I really miss him. His passionate kisses, tight hugs, sweet bunny smile, everything about him. I miss all of him.

He used to be there always at your side. He used to be there to let feel you're not alone. He was the reason for you to be happy everyday, every moment. I don't get why and how did he become like this.

I feel nothing when you're with and without me. You let me feel that you can easily resist me. You can push me away anytime you want. Like you even don't want to spend a slight second with me.

I felt very worthless. Was I not enough? Or was I too much?

There were so many emotions in my mind. I couldn't control myself. Too many questions, too much pain. I need him.

I didn't even realize having a tear drop from my eye. I smiled through the pain bitterly, hoping that all of this will put into an end.