Cold Boyfriend♡ 04

Time Skip

Y/n's POV

Before going out the bathroom, I let a sigh out of my mouth. When I got out, I saw Jungkook sitting on the bed, smiling at me with his sweet old bunny smile. I smiled back at him but not like the smile I used to have. It wasn't that genuine.

"Baby, I was wondering if we could go out and have a date?" he asked. I looked at the clock and saw the time, it was 4:30 pm. I sigh and told him that I was too tired to go out and rather just stay at home. I saw that his facial expression changed. "How about if we have a date here instead? I'll cool us food. Are you feeling hungry?" he added. I declined him once more " I'm not hungry, Jungkook. I just need a rest. I feel tired."

I was about to head out of the room until he grabbed me by hand then hugged me tight. "I think you're still not ok about earlier. Please, Y/n, forgive me." He whispered by my ear. "I already did forgive you, Jungkook. I'll just go downstairs." I told him. "Ok, I love you, Y/n." I hummed as a response then pulled myself out of the hug.

Jungkook's POV

Now everything is just going wrong. Look what you've done, Jungkook. It's obvious that she didn't forgive me yet. That kinda hurts tho. I can't resist it. The way she talks to me like that, that's the way I treated her before. I regret every hurtful things I've done to her, every second I tried to push her away.

I went downstairs and scanned the room. I saw her sitting at the couch and watching tv. As I sat next to her, she quickly stood up and went to the kitchen. It seems like she's avoiding me.

I don't know what to do. She turned herself into someone like me. The cold-hearted me. It feels horrible. I regret everything I did to her. I hope she forgives me.

Y/N's POV

I went to the kitchen then drank some water. I've read that it helps you have a better body. I also tried not to be clingy with Jungkook because that's what he wanted me to do.

When I finished drinking the water, I went upstairs then came in our room. Then, I wanted to rest my body but I needed to do some exercises for Jungkook. Man, I just wanted to kiss and hug him all day. I need to resist it.

time skip

Jungkook's POV

It's been a week since Y/N's new behavior. I want to talk to her so badly about it. I wanted to tell her how sorry I was. She's changed a lot, she became skinnier than before, her skin is a lot paler. I'm worrying if something worse would happen if she continues on doing it. I need to talk to her.

Y/N's POV

I'm resting at our bed now. I feel weak. I only drink water and eat small amount of food.

I heard the door open then saw Jungkook. I was about to go to the bathroom but then he called out my name.
"Y/N?" he questioned me worriedly. I answered him "Yes?" "Please, Y/N, stop what you are doing. You've changed a lot because of what I said. You're hurting yourself, and it hurts me too. " he pleaded. i thought this is what he wanted? he didn't like the old me and now he doesn't like the new me? "I'm fine, Jungkook. Isn't it that you don't want me to cling with you? Isn't it that you don't want me that fat? Isn't it that what you ever wanted? Now that I'm changing myself, you're wanting me to change again? I'm so inlove with you Jungkook, I will change my whole self for you. I will even fight a whole battalion just for you. Just please, don't leave me." I tried my best not to shout at him and not to cry in front of him.

"Y/N, baby, you're not ok, your body is becoming weaker. You're not even eating well.

As Jungkook was scolding me, I felt my vision getting blurry and my body falling, I didn't hear the words that Jungkook was telling me.