Nightmaris×Eron

This will be a One-Shot for TwilightSage12 but i guess it won't be One-Shot because this will be 2 or 3 chapter.
Okay sooo here we go
                                 ~•~
"Dad,i told you. I don't want to work with Voidus like you"
Nightmaris stopped following her father in the woods and hit her feet to the ground with anger.
"

I told you that a million times. Why don't you want to understand!"
"Because," Xathor turned to his daughter "Because i want you to get away from that stupid windy and be with the right ones"
"Wait wait, first; are you callin' Kratus the 'right' one because i think he is insane! And Gredd is not so diffrent. Plus Cryptus is a skeleton. How can a skeleton be a right one!?And Eron is NOT stupid,okay i agree that he is a little bit silly but also kind too. And funny,and nice... So not like the Voidus or the others."
"You don't know what you're saying. Voidus gave me a job to support our family-"
"WE DON'T HAVE A FAMILY!!!!" Nightmaris screamed "IT'S JUST YOU AND ME,DON'T YOU KNOW THAT!!"
"What!?! Are you crazy? Your mother and sister is waiting us in our house-"
"NO" She felt the tears fall down her cheeks,i shouldn't cry  she thought "VOIDUS KILLED THEM AND YOU ARE STILL WORK FOR HIM. YOU'RE STILL WANT ME TO WORK FOR HIM TOO."
"I-i don't knew it. Why don't you say it before?"
"AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT!?!YOU KNOW WHAT,THAT STUPID WINDY THAT YOU CALLING IS MORE CLEVER THEN YOU ALL. AND HE HAS A HEART. UNLIKE YOU"
Nightmaris couldn't keep her tears anymore and she started crying. Then turned back and turned into shadows

"Eron!"
The boy heard his name and looked around. Then he heard the voice again "Eron!!"
He frowned his eye brows. That was weird. He wasn't seeing anyone but the voice was coming closer to him
Then the trees rustled and a big shadow came into them and stoped in front of Eron
When the shadows were dispersed the beautiful girl appeared with long burgundy braided hair her eyes seemed red from weeping
The moment the girl appeared she hugged the boy and buried his head on his shoulder and started crying again
Eron hugged her back "It's okay. I am here,i'm here for you. Everythink will be alright" he said with a soft voice to calm her. He knew what Voidus did to her family and he would never forgive him to did that to her
Nightmaris looked above to his face, how could a person can be lovely,kind and gentle in the same time?
She gave him a long,gentle kiss on lips,Eron kiss her back and closed his eyes like her.