The Stone World

"you like Doraemon?"

A young Senku in his elementary years frowned at the girl that stands in front of his desk, his eyes glared at her hand that's holding his manga as she flips through the pages at a fast pace.

"don't touch my things," Senku demanded.

The girl didn't even glance back at the boy as she hummed idly. "do you want to be a scientist?"

"hah?"

"a scientist, so that you could create your own Doraemon in the future?"

"it's none of your business, and I'm not interested a little bit."

"hoh? Science is fun you know?"

"fun?"

"have you ever wondered why something happened? You could ask science... most of the time that's it. unless you're asking about the god." She chuckled at one of the pages of the manga before she finally snaps it close, her golden honey orbs glanced up with mirth at the irritated Senku. "surely you won't ask about the existence of god, right?"

"I'm not an idiot!"

She chuckled more as she flops down the manga on his desk, her hair flowing to frame her face as she tilts her head to the side. "if you're interested in science, start by reading the one who conquered the modern world, Thomas Edison."

"That name seems familiar..." Senku grumbled as he swept his manga off the desk, better hold it in his hand than get snatched away again.

"by the way, you can call me Yuurin."

^^^^_^^^^

"my sky~ Whatcha doin'?"

Senku snaps out of his mussing as he glances over to his side, his eyes locked with a pair of golden honey orbs one that's staring back at his with such a bubbly expression.

"you're late, where were you?" Senku demanded like a second nature of his. It's definitely a second nature to demand a straight answer out of this girl for years now.

"worried? Don't worry, no one could ever hold my attention as much as you do."

"Yuu."

Yuurin chuckled at the expression on his face that screams annoyance, her hand swept aside the bangs framing her face. "principle wanted me to attend this seminar actually."

"what seminar?"

"a seminar that will happen in less than an hour."

Senku stare incredulously at the girl before he remembers just who exactly he's talking with, he gave a sigh of exasperation as he turned back to the machine on his science club's desk. "then why are you still here."

"I wanted to see you first?"

"that's so chummy, just go." He sighed as he picked his ear.

"Alright alright~ hmph! Chasing me away!" she complained as she grabs her bag off the ground. As she opens the door, she glanced back to the lettuce haired teen that's focusing on his machine. "oh! And tell Taiju that I'm cheering on him till my ship sail!"

"just go!"

She laughed at the irritated tone on his voice, finally closing the door to walk down the surprisingly empty hallway. Just as she rounded the corner of the hallway, she could hear the loud running feet that stop at the lab door and how the door is slammed open.