Nightmares

Sophie always had nightmares but they never became bad until one dark night when her mom and dad were killed in bloody murder. To this day they don't know who or what killed them. Well Sophie remembers everything but she hides it all. One day while she was playing with her imaginary friend instead of the other foster kids...she blacked out. 

      Next thing you know Sophie was lying in bed with blood on her arm. She didn't know how it got there. "What in the world happened" she said in her mind. "Oh you tripped and fell on glass" Harry her imaginary friend answered. She thought it was normal having a imaginary friend since after her parents were killed no one wanted to be friends with her. 

      Sophie suddenly heard a loud bang on the window looking around. You didn't think Sophie's the one doing all this did you. The banging got louder and louder. She tried to go to sleep like the other kids but it kept getting louder. Sophie screamed as the other kids woke up looking at her like she was crazy. "Just go back to sleep Sophie" one of the kids said. "It's just a nightmare" someone else said in a deep voice. Sophie jumped up and everyone was laughing at her. Was her parents hearing the same stuff before they died or is she just hearing things. 

      The next morning Sophie woke up and no one was in the room. It was empty which was unusual. The house was quiet and no one in sight. She was thinking she was in a nightmare. "Wake up Sophie" she said as she slapped herself. This was not a dream she was actually awake. 

      She looked around as she walked to the light turning it on but a couple seconds later it shut off. Sophie started getting scared. "You will be ok Sophie" said Harry. "Yeah your right nothings gonna happen" she says as she walks down stairs to see if anyone was awake or home. To her surprise no one was home but she heard faint voices from a distance. 

      "What...what is that noise" she asks looking around. She remembered her mom talking about faint voices and everything. "Oh god this can't be happening" she says. Suddenly she was back in her bed and everyone was there. She's going crazy she thinks inside her head. Something is happening and she can't stop it. 

      A week passed and nothing happened except she heard some voices. But one Friday night would be her worst nightmare. That Friday night she was laying in bed reading a book since she was sleeping fine now. She was reading the book as blood started to drip from the ceiling. Her parents room dropped blood from her ceiling to since there room was a over her. Sophie starts walking up the stairs quietly. "Squeak squeak" goes the stairs. Sophie tries being quiet as she enters the room seeing her parents dead. 

     Something is wrong with this. She looks around as she sees something in the corner. "Crack" goes Sophie's neck as she sees her foster parents and actual parents feeding on her body. That is the story about Sophie's nightmares.

The end