68.

Him.

I woke up from the sound of pilot speaking. 

The first thing I saw made me grin from ear to ear: my wife, who is still sleeping peacefully,  is nuzzled into me with our hands on her baby bump as our fingers are intertwined; my other arm is wrapped around her back, keeping her close. 

This is what is happiness. Pure, real happiness. 

I kissed her shoulder gently, leaving my face in her beautiful neck, breathing in her delightful fragrance. With greatest pleasure I left my hand on her bump, rubbing it ever so lightly not to wake Camila up. I let her sleep since we still have 10 minutes or so to spare. 

As time passed by, it was time to get up. 

"Bambina?"- I whispered to her softly, laying gentle kisses on her shoulder and neck. 

"Mhm."- hummed melodically Cami, pulling my hand to herself to keep it close at what I smiled. 

"Principessa, wake up."- I softly and quietly spoke, kissing her cheek. 

"Mhm, I don't wan't to."- she almost whispered and pouted adorably, snuggling into me. 

"How about you get dressed, eat and then I will carry you as you sleep some more?"- I happily offered, rubbing her back slowly. 

"You will have to work harder than that, handsome."- spoke Camila with adorable smile and opened her soft green eyes that I fell and keep falling in love with. 

"Oh really?"- I wondered, gently rolling us over before I leaned on my forearms, hoovering over her petite frame .

"Sì."- she giggled sweetly as her soft, dainty adds rested on my jawline. 

I smiled and kissed her forehead, trailing my kisses to its sides; then I kissed her cheeks and nose. 

"How about now, amore mio?"- I wonder, repeating my routine. 

"Better, but not enough."- said Camila with heartwarming smile, making me smile wider. 

I kissed her well-defined jawline, chin, neck and sweet spot before doing it all over again a few times, loving the process very much. 

"Close, but still not there."- giggled cutely Cami, keeping her loving gaze on me. 

With greatest pleasure and eagerness I kissed her full, plump, rosy, honeyed lips that always look so kissable and inviting. She kissed me just as slowly and tenderly while we both smiled. 

"Is that better?"- I asked, pecking her again. 

"Much, much, much better."- she said with joyful, satisfied smile before kissing my cheeks. 

"I love you, bambina."- I said in pure happiness and kissed her affectionally. 

"I love you with all my heart, Leo."- replied softly Camila and hugged me securely. 

Her.

After we cuddled for a bit, we got up and did our routines side by side while laughing and holding hands. 

I ditched makeup, even though all that I use for my everyday looks are here. My hair, that was in nice curls yesterday, is now less curly, but still looks good. I brushed it and left it loose. Apparently, Leonardo got even change of clothes ready, getting even more perfect in my eyes. 

I put on dark red undergarments and giggled. It is definitely beautiful, posh and sexy, but it is something that I didn't own. He got it for me, which actually doesn't freak me out. But what got me thinking is how he know my size.