Why can't you just study

Summary, You and Sean are studying together but Sean had other ideas.

Y/N -> Your name
L/N -> Last name
Y/M/N -> Your mum's name

(Modern times)

You was sat on your bed with Prince's head on your lap whilst staring at a blank piece of paper whilst trying to think of ideas when all of a sudden your phone went off. You looked to your side to see that Sean had texted the group chat, you smiled slightly and opened the chat.

Sean 🍀

Does anyone know what the fuck we have to do?

Arthur 🦌

We've had this project all weekend and now you start it?

You let out a little laugh at the text from Arthur but soon stopped as you realised that you was in the same boat as Sean.

You

I haven't made a start yet, Sean why don't you come over and we can work together?

John 🐺

Looks like Y/N wants the Irish.

Sean 🍀

Just cus ya jealous marston that everyone wants me. I'm now leaving Y/N, I'll see you soon.

You smiled and put your phone away before making Prince get up and then went to the kitchen to get some snacks for yourself and Sean. As you was getting a couple of drinks you heard a knock at the door, you went towards the door and unlocked it to let Sean in.

"Ya already got snacks, that's a bouns" Sean said and chuckled.

"Bouns?" You asked.

"Well I get to study with ya so the snacks are a bouns" Sean said and caused you to blush.

"Stop charming me" You said and laughed.

"Never in a million years" Sean said and pecked your lips.

You smiled at him before you heard your mum from the front room and felt Prince against your leg.

"Is that Sean?" You mum asked

"No mum it's Arthur" You said sarcastically.

"Then Arthur is lucky for having a girl like you" Sean whispered in your ear.

"Pack it in, mum we're going to study upstairs" You whispered back at Sean but told your mum.

"Alright, I'll be down here if you need anything" Your mum said.

You smiled at Sean before going upstairs to your room, once you got to your room you went and sat on your bed again and felt you bed dip down twice as Sean sat down opposite you and you felt Prince jump up and lay down next to Sean.

"So, you've got nothing is well. And I thought you was smart" Sean teased as he looked at the blank piece of paper on your bed.

"Shut up" You said with a smile.

Sean smiled back and tapped your shoulder, you looked up at him and felt his lips on yours. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck before kissing him back.

You pulled on the back of his head to deepen the kiss, you then felt Sean push himself against you which caused you to fall back onto the bed. You tugged at the back of his hair which earned a low groan from Sean.

You and Sean pulled away from each other to catch your breath and you heard your phone go off. You grabbed your phone and saw a notification from the group chat.