WINNER'S NOTICE ( IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ! )

we have collected the scores and still are collecting ! our judges have given their honest reviews and opinions, scoring your books fairly and judged out the winners from each category wisely ! 

a few books had denied to follow the rules and regulations, 
we have simply cut them off from our list just like we promised to. 
if yo want a review of your book after the winners are out, even if you arent a winner, 
don't forget to dm alleequido so she can forward you the reviews from your respective judges. 

about the winner's rewards! 

if you are a first place, please contact alleequido via wattpad or Instagram to know more about your rewards; book cover, winner's badge and more opportunities as a first place winner ! 

If you are a second place winner, please contact ScarletHeartFictions to receive your rewards, winner's badge and to discuss other requirements. 

If you are a third place winner, please contact ArshieARMY to receive your rewards, winner's badge and to discuss other requirements. 

We will see you on the 1st of October! 
thank you for participating and tagging along! 
we will be conducting more future awards, hope to see you there too! 

and, do not upset if you didn't win any position. 
You are still a winner, numbers don't define you, your works do! 

- the team