Enstrom Kosher Chocolates

Enstrom's confections are unconditionally guaranteed and are certified Kosher dairy products under the direct supervision of the Scroll K/ Vaad Hakashrus of Denver.

Welcome to Enstrom Candies, home of World Famous Almond Toffee and other great confections consisting of chocolate assortments, truffle assortments and turtles. We also have gift boxes, gift baskets and customized message sleeves to help send out that perfect gift to that unique person or group. We likewise have several retail places in Colorado where you can browse all our fantastic products.

Our all-natural, World Famous Almond Toffee is crafted from a perfect blend ... fresh California almonds, sweet cream butter and pure cane sugar, covered in a thick layer of rich chocolate and sprinkled with crushed almonds. Also make sure to experience our exquisite collection of smooth creams, fresh-roasted nut clusters and delectable chews, covered with luscious milk and dark chocolate. Simply the best.

Enstrom's World Famous Almond Toffee is a hand-crafted confection that, as soon as tasted, is never forgotten. From its modest beginnings in a small-town Colorado candymaker's cooking area, Enstrom's toffee has become a world-class, internationally known confection. Still made from the traditional recipe lovingly handed down from generation to generation, this luxurious toffee has advanced into the go-to gift for candy connoisseurs.

Enstrom's World Famous Almond Toffee is perfect for any special day, however there's no need to await Christmas to reward your close friends (and yourself) with this melt-in-your-mouth toffee with a rewarding crunch. Our family's labor of love is the best gift for your loved ones, no matter the event.

Don't be amazed if you find yourself designing brand-new holidays just for the excuse to indulge.

Source: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lg5EAOXGRw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lg5EAOXGRw]