Chapter one

Richie-
The first letter I wrote to him was the hardest thing I ever did. If he found out it was me his loud-mouth best friend, had a crush on him since the first day I meet him. He could laugh at me or never talk to me again or worse, who knows. I can't lose him but he needs to be told how amazing he is.
I was feeling kind of shaky ever since I sat down in that English class. Sitting by the bright ass window pouring in the morning light waiting for him to come in and make my day so evermore cheery.
He's one of the last people to enter the room. He wears a bright pink polo with some red running shorts, it's almost summer so it made sense. Even though I was sitting here in jeans and a gray shirt and an old black sweatshirt. He rushes to his regular spot in the second to the front a row away from me. As he Normally does he's grabbing a wet wipe out of his fanny pack so he can wipe down the desk and chair. He plops his backpack on the ground next to the chair. The sound-making me jump.
    Oh crap, he saw it. Take it back now. No he'll know it's from you. Just don't make eye contact, just look out the window. My foot starts tapping. What if he knows it's from me. Oh God, he's gonna hate me for this.
     "Mr.Kaspbrak, please take a seat" Miss Tanner called making me jump again.
     I have to calm down. It's fine he couldn't have found out it was me. Wait why was he leaving the room. He must know. He must hate me, can't even be near me.

Eddie-
Just get to class Eddie you'll be fine in there. Just keep your head and eyes down. I hate walking in the hallways by myself self I never know when someone like Henry and his goons are gonna jump or and shove me into a locker.
I quickly turned into the classroom almost running into someone standing right next to the door.
"Shit sorry," I said just trying to get to my seat.
I stumble to my desk as I try to get a wet wipe out of my fanny pack. The desk at this school is discussing. I wouldn't be caught dead sitting in one without clean it off first.
I drop my backpack on the ground and see that there a note on my desk right in front of me. Oh, great can wait to read to awesome your so girly boy joke written in here. I looked around to see who might have put it there. I thought of just throwing it out. But I should open even if it is some dumb joke, so I did.
Dear Eddie,
It's the little things you do that make me so crazily in love with you.
-You secret Admirer
    This is a joke right, it has to be. I looked around again expecting someone to be laughing their asses off but no one. Everyone was getting ready for class, talking to the people around them, throwing ripped pieces of paper everywhere. Till I made eye contact with someone.
    Dee sitting in the chair next to me was starring me down like she was looking for me to react. I was so confused about what was happening but the joke had gone too far.
    "Real funny," I said holding up the note.
She looked confused and turned away talking to the person next to her all nervously. I wasn't having it so I began to walk over to the garbage bin.
    "Mr.Kaspbrak please take a seat" Miss Tanners barked.
    "Yes Mam," I said.
    I turned around going back to my desk. None of the kids seems to care they just continued to talk. Except for Richie who would all always sit by the window and stare out it. I always wonder what he's staring at because isn't it just the same thing every day. I can see him out of the counter of my eye sometimes. I would sit closer to him but I'd never get anything done. He's too distracting.

Authors note: sorry it's a bit short I promise they'll get longer. If something is spelled wrong, please let me know I'm a bit dyslexic and can't spell to save my life.