Chapter Two

Richie-
Class ends with the bell startling me. I jump up and run out of the room dodging kids filing out of the classroom. Anything to get away and calm my mind down.
     I ran to the bathroom across the hall. Bumping into some kid putting their books in their locker. I mildly apologized and while continuing to pass them. Grabbing the bathroom door open and stepping inside.
     As I walk in I check underneath all the stalls to see if I was the only one in here. Lucky I was.  I walk to the 3 poorly taken care of sinks and with a long mirror above them. I peer into the mirror my hair was a mess must have been from me pick at it all last hour.
I gripped onto the sink edges. My knuckles turned white from the grasp. I needed to calm down. He couldn't have known it was from me.
"Ok ok ok Calm down, Tozier. Get a grip of yourself." I whisper to myself.
I reach for the sink handle and twist it and with a squeak, the water starts to rush from it. I splash the cold water on my face to cool myself off. I took a deep breath and one last look in the mirror before turning the water off and grabbing some paper towelling and cleaning the excise water off my face.
    I throw it out as I exit the bathroom finally. My second class was a study hall in the lunchroom. I slowly make my way there. The bell wasn't gonna ring for another 3 minutes. I took my time getting there I was in no rush. I finally got there and plopped down in the big open table where I and the rest of the losers all sit. As soon as I did the rest of them seemed to appear at the table as well. Ben, Bev, Stan, and Bill came in talking about some bird watching that Stan had done the previous weekend.
    "What about Richie?" Bill asked pulling me out of my thoughts.
    "What about me billy?" I stare in confusion at him.
    "Stans looking for people to go bird watching with him next weekend." He said.
    "I'm sorry Stanny boy but no one wants to do that." I sigh out.
    Bev nudges me " Be nice Richard"
    "I'll go with ya, Stan."Ben pips up.
    He probably only did it to try and impress Bev. I don't see how it is so knobble but all the power to him. I can't say much because the only way I can show my love is through a letter.
"Well thank you, Ben, we'll..."
" Guys look a what someone left on my desk!" Eddie shouts running into the study hall.
"Eds holy shit your like 10 minutes late were where you?" I ask.
" That's not important right now Richie look at this guys," he says handing over the letter. MY LETTER! THE ONE I WROTE HIM! Oh crap, I didn't know he was going to show the others.

Eddie-
    They didn't know that I spent the last couple of minutes hyperventilating either about the fact that someone was playing a cruel prank on me or someone had feelings for me. Could someone like me enough to write me a letter? It was really strange the whole thing. I watched the loser scan over the letter one by one till it got to Richie. He starred at it for a second before opening it and reading it. He closed it quickly and handed it to Stan.
    "Probably from Ben, I mean he did write poems to Bevie over here" He quips not looking up at me. Bev punches him in the arm lightly.
    "Beep beep Richie," we all say in unison and then laugh at ourselves selfs not expecting that to happen.
    "Looks like we have our selfs a mystery." Bev points out.
Authors note: Ummm hey sorry for the wait but here's chapter two sorry for the long-awaited. I promise more chapters coming out soon. Till next time Thank you for waiting. 686 words