✨💖Breaking the Tension💖✨

Requested by @ShikokuCosplays

Arms stood just a few inches from your head, your mouth engulfed by another's; the male's tongue exploring your cavern. Flesh was nicked and bitten; bruises were scattered around your body. Your shirt and bra was on the floor with the male's shirt and jacket scattered around as well. Breaking the kiss the two of you breathed heavily, the white haired male dragging his face down to your holy area; pulling down your underwear with his teeth - now fully exposed to the world.

"Are you sure you want this [Name]?" Nagito asked in assurance, in reply he got a small nod. And just like that the male lined himself up, slowly thrusting in. A small moan escaped your lips, pain quickly taking over.

"Just tell me when I can move." Four minutes had passed, experimenting on what'll happen; you move your hips a tiny bit only to get a gigantic wave pleasure wash over you.

"Seems like your ready~" Nagito hushed, making fast movements with his hips.

"Ahh~! Nagito!" You moaned at the top of your lungs, holding onto the back of your boyfriend's neck.

"You look s-so beautiful.. Never been more se-sexier~" The hope lover complimented, dropping his head down for a loving kiss. Right when you moved your body up a bit; Nagito had hit a certain spot, driving you insane - itching for more pleasure.

Komaeda had taken notice of the louder moan he received, stopping and making quick movements with roughly grabbing your soft thighs and laying them over his shoulder. The male restarted his hip work, thrusting into you as hard, rough, and fast as he could; completely throwing you over the edge.

The sudden rough thrusting had really taken you off guard, forcing you to claw at the sheets  Moans filled up your mouth, slipping through - sounding like a voice from an angel; making music too Nagito's ears.

"I-I'm cu-cumming!" You managed to get out, a small squeal trailing right after. At this point you were seeing stars, euphoria hitting you like a truck [no]. The white liquid started oozing out of you, dripping down your legs and onto the light pink sheets. Yet this was only your release, as for Nagito - he was going ham on you. His thrusts holding the same strong hold for almost an hour by now, the string of pleasure tangling itself inside of you once again.

Nagito's thrusts got sloppy, along with his gruntings and breaths hitching. As for you - you were looking away the whole time, too embarrassed to look at your loving partner. Nagito had surfaced his pointer and thumb onto your chin, pulling your view to face him.

"Love, keep y-your eyes on me - okay?" Nagito asked, holding your chin with a tight but not strong grip.

"I'm c-close anyways, so you can c-cum for me." The male added giving you access to untangle the string once more; cumming onto the male's shaft. The tightness of your walls hugging Nagito was too much to handle, unloading himself into you while holding you tight. Moaning and groaning escaped both of your lips, Nagito plopping down onto you quickly after.

A light rumble came from the male's chest, a chuckle was then heard next to your ears.

"What..? What's so funny..?"

"Well, I'm going to be a father and you're going to be a mother."

"Please don't leave me." You said, tears brimming in your eyes as negative thoughts swimming through your brain.

"Hey, hey don't cry babygirl; I won't leave. I promise. You're too special to me, why would I ever wanna leave you? I love you [Name]." Nagito reassured, caressing your soft cheek with his hand. You nodded in response, cuddling your face onto his hand.

"Now, let's get washed up," Sitting up, Nagito slowly removed himself - white liquid dribbling down your thighs, pooling around your bottom. At most you can move is your upper body, hip and under was completely numb.

"Heh~ Look like I was a bit too rough with you~" Nagito chuckled, leaning over to pick you up in a bridal style.

Walking over to where the ivory white bathtub was, turning the water on and setting you down. Nagito had sat behind you, wrapping his arms around your torso and nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck.

. . .

10 years had passed, the both of you are now 30 and 31, your child [Child Name] was a handsome and hilarious little boy. At the moment Nagito and [Child Name] were playing on an XBox you bought him for Christmas. The two boys arguing and throwing out insults all while focusing on the game.

"Your trash!"

"At least I have hope."

"Hope is useless!"

"Hope helped me fuck your mom."

"Bet you aren't even big! I have a donkey Kong dong!"

"Well I was 11 inches deep into her."

"That's the most you can go?? I was pretty much living in her!"

All of this happened while you were doing laundry.