𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.

MOLLIE AND DAVID had been going great ever since the public had become aware of their romance. they had been dating for around a month now and the two couldn't be happier. before they became romantically inclined, the two spent almost every living second together which is now still the same but they are falling deeper in love with each other every-day.  the coming sunday is mollie amato's twenty-fourth birthday (October 4th 1996) and nobody was more excited than David.

david had been planning his girlfriends birthday surprise for over 2 weeks now and he was so excited to finally give her it. the vlog-squad will fly out on saturday afternoon to miami and stay there for a few days, flying back on the tuesday.

each day he will give her something, and tell her another reason as to why he loves her. number one obviously being how hard-working she is and the gift being a relaxing vacation.  they were staying in a luxury penthouse, only the best for his love.

renting fast and exciting cars, eating anything they want and doing anything the birthday girl desires. david is normally very careful with his spending habits, but he's willing to go all out for her.

friday morning approached and david sent corinna, carly and erin to mollie's apartment to pack a bag of clothes and necessities for their vacation. mollie was already at davids home, staying there regularly, which worked out great for his plan considering he needed the girls to go to her home to collect her essentials. he left his now technically shared bedroom bright and early to go and confirm his flights and check everything over.

mollie amato woke up to an empty bed, no david beside her which confused her immensely, she quickly eyed a slightly beaten up ripped piece of paper and Immediately noticed her boyfriend's handwriting. the note explained where he was and not to worry, and that he'd return home soon. mollie jumped out of the white sheets, in hope of finding natalie, taylor, or ella around the home.

"nattt?" mollie lightly spoke. "tay" she spoke again, no response. "ella?!" mollie shouted, still no response. that was until ella priya popped up with a basket of dirty clothes, slightly frightening mollie. ella let out a laugh as she apologised for startling the singer. "it's okay" mollie smiled as she took an avocado out of the refrigerator

. the two girls spoke for a while until david dobrik burst through the front entrance. "hellooo" david called out. mollie's ears perked up like a cat the second she heard the door open. she smiled upon recognising the voice who greeted her. "davey" mollie cooed as she ran to her boyfriend. a confused david hugged his much shorter girlfriend as he ran his fingers through her silky hair.

───

DAVID DOBRIK currently had his girlfriend in a blindfold with his friend group parked all around the airport car park. he got her to bring a carry on with whatever else she desired to bring in case the girls had forgotten anything. "okay mol, i'm going to take your blindfold off" david said, reaching towards her eyes, slightly startling the temporarily blind girl.

"okay.. look up" david whispered. mollie's eyes squinted as she looked up directly at the sun, earning a laugh from everyone around them. she then heard the loud noises of planes and realised where she was. "plane spotting?" the girl asked confusedly. "no, miami mollie!" corinna squealed.

when everyone had successfully been through security and checked in, the group settled into lunch in a small restaurant in hopes of no distractions. only a few fans politely asked for a picture which was no bother considering their food was a long wait for the amount of people present. everyone was buzzing with excitement, just after eating it was time to board.