Part 6

Third person's pov
Ushijima woke up feeling warmth around him, Tendou. Tendou had his arms wrapped around ushijima's torso and his head held by ushijima's arms. They had fallen asleep while cuddling. Last night...

"I failed the whole team, Tendo." Ushijima ranted, "I am supposed to be their ace..". "Everybody make mistakes, Ushi.." Tendou reminded, "Dont be so hard on yourself.. I hate seeing you like this.." Ushijima looked up to meet the red head's gaze, "Im sorry, Tendou..", "what are you sorry about? its okay.." the red head comforted. "I love you so much, tendou.." Ushijima started to doze off in tendou's arms. "I love you too.." Tendou rubbed ushijima's back in circles relaxing him under his touch.

(back to the present lmao idk)
Tendou was the only one Ushijima trusted, with his problems, and his life.

Ushijima fell into depression and anxiety. He was disappointed, disgusted, doubted and blamed himself for everything. Months went by like the usual. Ushijima poured all his feelings and emotions, Tendou listened and comforted.

--

"Hey, ushi.. feeling okay?" Tendou asked with concern in his voice, "Yeah, much better. Thank you, Tendou." Ushijima answered. "Anyway, a France chocolate factory have invited me for an internship." Tendou said excitedly. "Thats great, when is it?" Ushijima was happy for his partner, "Next week! They are paying for our flight and hotel!" Tendou was ecstatic, he blabbed about the details and the factory. Ushijima was extremely happy for his partner as he should 👏.

--

Time went by, but Ushijima felt bad that Tendou had to comfort him all the time, so he was happy for Tendou. Tendou was even happier than his soulmate is now feeling better.

--

Ushijima is finally home from volleyball practice. "Heyy, Wakatoshi-kun~" Tendou greeted, "Hey.." Ushijima greeted back. The green boy then pulled out a box of chocolate he had gotten on the way. "Oooo~ whats this?" The red head raised his eyebrows as he sees his favourite dessert. "For my guess monster~, I love you." Ushijima said with a light blush on his face. "Aww, wakatoshi-kun. Thank you!" Tendou leaned in and gave a light kiss on ushijima's cheek, "I love you too.."

They ate the chocolate and cuddled on tendou's bed, ushijima being the big spoon. Soon, they dozed off to Dreamland.