Part 1

this is a smut/angstbook so if ur sensitive to stuff in ff's like- kidnapping, smut, characters  being called stuff and to the mention of blood and wounds (so basically gore). then reading this ff is your own decision but i warned yall that you might get triggered so you'll have no right to come at me if you get triggered or overwhelmed// 

*~~shigaraki's pov~~*

I wake up and look around me, where am I?. Last I remember was that I was about to cut overhaul's arms off. I look around, I'm- in a cage?- how did I get here? I try using my quirk to desintegrate the cage. It doesn't work? I look at my hands and then see that I am wearing some kind of gloves, over my pinkies and my ringfingers. And separate gloves over my thumbs. Oh- so this guy knows my quirk? I see a door open. A guy with a plague mask walks in. "So you're finally awake huh?" He asks. I don't respond, I try to say something back but there's no sound coming out. "What? Cat got your tongue?" He asks. "Now you'll be out of my way to become the n°1 villain, then it'll be a piece of cake". I try to move, try to kick the cage open, try to speak. But my body doesn't work along. He drags me out of the cage and throws me against the wall "say something, once I'm number one you'll just be nothing more than a pathetic pet". He touches me and traces my skin, only then I realize- I'm naked-. I'm naked and unable to use my quirk while he's touching me like that. "Can I enter?~" he asks to wich I nod. I feel him move my body to a position where I'm on my knees and elbows and hands on the floor, he's already thrusting inside of me. It hurts- but also feels kinda nice. "You're already hard, you truly are a slut" he says to me before moving my body in a position that he can thrust in deeper. I notice that I'm moaning. What's happening rn feels so good, why does it have to feel this way-.

*~~overhaul's pov~~*

I watch the guy moan, he really just sounds desperate. Pathetic. No wonder that he's not good enough to be number one. He's only good enough to be a slut, my slut.