Part 2

*~~overhaul's pov~~*

I know that I hit his prostate because he yelps. I keep on hitting it. I watch him moan only louder. After a while I cum inside of him and then pull out, "such a pathetic excuse for a villain you are" I say before putting him back in his cage. I look at the guy that's out of breath and too weak to resist against anything I would do to him now.

***the next morning***

*~~shigaraki's pov~~*

I wake up, damnit my ass hurts. I'm still in the cage and I suddenly see a shadow falling over the cage before looking up and seeing overhaul. "I'm gonna clean you, you're filthy" he says before pulling me out of the cage and into a bathroom. I don't mind it at all. He puts me in the bathtub and he gets in as well before starting to wash me. I lean into the touch. "You like that you brat?~" he asks, to wich I respond with "Y- yes". "Good." He says. Why does this feel so good. I suddenly feel that he's scrubbing my face to wich I try to hide it, I don't like scrub-. "Don't resist, I'm just scrubbing your face" I respond with "no" to wich he hits me, "show your face and let me scrub it, now" he says before forcing me to show my face and he scrubs it.

*~~overhaul's pov~~*

There's so much dry skin on him. How does he survive like that?- doesn't seem too healthy to me. Fucking skinny, he needs to eat more. i make sure to scrub a lot of the dry skin off before getting out of the tub with the skinny guy and drying both of us. then i take him back to my bedroom and lay him on my bed before walking out to get some food. 

when i return with some food he refuses to eat at first, but later on he does eat the food. when he's done i say "put this on" and i show him a revealing and slutty outfit, he immediately yells "IM NOT GONNA WEAR THAT". "well you have to come along with me so either you wearthis or you'll be naked" "aight then- you're a jerk" "i know" i say before putting the outfit on him. "i lied, you're staying here" i say before walking away and hearing shigaraki yell "you fucking asshole!!".