Part one

A fight between u and Bakugo
Quirk: Demon hybrid
This will be part one of a potential story ;)

U stared at each other from either side of the arena, a deathly tension rising between the two of u. The crowd fell silence under the spell of anticipation, and the only noises that could be heard were the muffled footsteps of u walking towards Bakugo.
"I don't want to kill u, so don't make me too angry. I can't control this quirk too much yet so I am warning u" U speak in a stern voice, ur eyes indicating a sense of danger and caution to ur opponent. He expresses no fear in the words u just said. He chuckles, breath barely able to escape his mouth as he grits his teeth
"Like u could kill me, extra. Don't get too full of ur self" he rolls his eyes.
"Fine" u sigh and crack ur knuckles in preparation "I warned u" A devilish smirk creeps across ur face as u close ur eyes. The next moment u opened ur eyes but something was different. Instead they were glowing red, a fluorescent red, bright enough to blind a man if they were looked at too long. Fire surrounds u like a cloud of smoke, the flames turning grass to ash and the rocks into a melted mess. A giggle escapes ur mouth as u finish transforming, u thought it was funny to think this boy could beat u. Without any hesitation he runs at u, the smirk still held on his face as he holds out his hand. Sparks shoot out his hands like fireworks and they spring at u, u dodge the sparks within the last second.
"Is that all u have in u?!" U chuckle mockingly, firing a storm of fire and rock towards him. The crowd cheers in excitement, watching intently for Bakugo's next move. The blast hits him launching him through the smoke. Suddenly the crowd falls silent, 'where did he go...?' 'Is he okay...?'. Then out of nowhere a bright light came charging through the cloud of smoke rampaging towards u. A hand comes out and grabs u around the throat, the grip clenching at ur windpipe. U gasp for air and hesitate at what to do next. He lets go of ur neck and without anytime to react he launches u into one of the colossal, brick walls of the arena. All the crowd could hear was echo as u yell in pain as ur back collides with the brick wall, causing the crowd again to become silent. Bakugo chuckles before scoffing with dissatisfaction.
"I thought she was going to be a better opponent! At least a bit of a competi-." Just before he could spit out another insult he is grabbed by the shoulders and slammed to the floor, causing the ground to shake slightly throughout the Arena. Ur eyes glowed an even darker red, like the red of the blood now dripping from ur nose and onto the cold rock floor. U clench ur teeth
"I told u not to anger me."