He's Right

Laila POV

Ok y'all if y'all read the last chapter then u know. Mattia told the whole truth. I'm a horrible person I know and don't fucking care.

I don't love or even like Mattia he's just there. I'm in love with someone else. You probably already y'all don't know it's Kobe.

Back in 9th grade Kobe asked me out. But we had to keep it secret because of Derek.

When Mattia walked up to me that day Kobe was watching. When Mattia turned around Kobe shot me a text to pour milk on him. That's we're it all started.

Kobe hits me every time I'm around him. That's we're I get all those bruises. He says if I don't be mean to Mattia and his friends he will kill them. See I really don't care but  I mean I'm having fun playing with them.

The peanut butter accident was all Kobe. He switched the sandwiches and took the pin. The gave me the pin and said wait to give it to him. That's what I did.

The spider in the locker was fake. A realistic spider from Amazon. I I'm also scared of spiders. So u would never catch me picking up a real spider. Kobe put it in the locker. He told me to shove it in his face.

Kobe made me force Mattia to have sex with me. That was are first time. I didn't like it at all. Kobe videoed it now is black mailing me.

I'm not pregnant. Kobe payed some doctor to tell Mattia that I was. But it kinda hurt reading the last chapter when he said he didn't want our baby around me.

Yes Kobe did punch me that day. Yes I called the cops why'll the boys were jamming to music. He wanted me to come bail him and Lily out and we all run away.

So he is a little obsessed with Lily. Am I jealous, no. He found her on a app called TikTok. He told me his plan to get her. That is why I lied on Mattia knowing Lily would come and help me.

Laila- hopefully y'all get it because Anani needs to go get Lily out. I think she's bout to kill Mike. Oh and don't tell Lily actually don't tell no one about me and Kobe's plan. Vote and comment