Weakness

( Thank you for 1000 reads!! )

--------------------------------------------------

 Was I really okay with looking this weak?  I  muttered to myself feeling the warmth over me. 

Hisoka had one of his arms supporting my head and the other supporting my waist. My head was leveled with his chest which was bare. I was naked completely but it's not like I could cover myself up right now. I really wanted to get off of this bed and never see 'Hisoka' or whatever his name was yet a lingering feeling wouldn't let me. The look in his eyes were those of sincerity, I didn't want pity but being somewhat cared for was enough for me to not stick my nails in his neck, for now. Even if I was just a toy. 

With that thought, I drifted into a sleep burying myself into him.

( Time Skip )

I woke up with my leg tossed over his torso and my head resting on his forearm. My eyelids were heavy but I forced them to open.  I felt something thumping and looked around within my view, which was mostly his toned 8 pack. I noticed it was rhythmic and figured that it was his heart.  I felt uneven warm breathing down on my forehead and focused my gaze to his peaceful sleeping face.

How I wanted to ruin it.

I carefully put my hand up and got my nails out about to slice his neck. Visualizing the blood coming out made me so giddy I smiled a bit. It was nothing personal but he saw me in such a weak state. No way could I let him live. As I brought my hand to his neck I felt a card against mine. "Good morning~" he said looking down at me smirking. I gritted my teeth with my mouth closed. Why is he always thinking the same thoughts as me. I sighed bringing my nails down. 

"Good morning to you too" I muttered turning away from him. He wrapped his arms around me putting his face on my neck.

"Wanted to switch positions?~" He said getting comfortable. 

"I'm leaving now" I said rolling my eyes pulling myself off the bed while palming his chest pushing him back down on the bed. I forgot I was still naked when I heard, "I forgot I ruined your clothes~". I turned and he looked me up and down and smirked. "I'll buy you some new ones tell me your size." he said with no playful tone. "Thanks but I can handle myself." I sighed going to the bathroom. I washed my face and walked back out to a large red shirt being placed on me. It was Hisoka's. I inspected it realizing it went down to my knees. Frowning already I felt something tight around my neck, it was the pink shit. "Fine then you're coming with me." I almost fell forward on my knees but was pulled back up by his finger and the pink string. He had his hair down still messy and just an oversized tee over his sweats. He looked good, really good. "Shut up" I said following him. 

He was nearing the door when he abruptly stopped. "Just because I embraced you after I saw what had happened doesn't mean I'm like that, I just have history with that topic. Don't try to bring it up to me again after all I can't have weaknesses when we fight" Hisoka said looking down at me. 

This guy was insane. "Fight me? For what? I have better things to do, once I get some clothes I'm leaving." I said opening the door to leave. "I will break you" I heard in a whisper behind me. This was too funny. 

We walked out of the hotel room and the female at the front desk was looking right at us, sorry him. She couldn't seem to keep her eyes off him, I nudged him to look. He took my hand interlocking our fingers and looked back to see a very angry face who quickly scrambled to act innocent. I tried to let go of our hands but he wouldn't budge so I just went with it.

I noticed a store from the corner of my eye with a grunge / skater aesthetic. I was drawn to it immediately and rushed over without a thought. Instant regret flooded over me and I was stopped mid-way choking from the harness. "Don't go to ahead~". I turned around with an annoyed look on my face.

"Fine you lead the way" I said motioning him to the front. "No thanks I enjoy the view of you stumbling every few minutes from my bungee gum~"

Bungee gum? Was that his nen ability? I assume he's a manipulator, this is interesting and could be helpful in the future though a silly ability honestly. I'll pretend I didn't notice. I felt his burning gaze right on me staring me down smirking like an idiot. He pulled me back turning his finger slightly. I fell against his chest and turned around being leveled near his member, he had shuffled his feet to trip me holding me up from my neck by his thread. I gasped for air trying to get back to my previous position. "Eyes up~" he said seeing how I was leveled right there.

I sighed looking up at him unimpressed. "Aren't we supposed to be getting some clothes" I sighed trying to get this 'Bungee Gum' off my neck. My hands simply went through it and I ended up scratching my neck. I slightly winced in pain bringing my nails back in. "Let me help~" I felt the same sensation as I did at the café. Feeling elevated I looked to see myself being tossed over his shoulder. I was a little nervous since I had no panties on. "Hiso-", "No scratches this time or I'll let go~" he said clasping my shins against his back with one hand. 

Was I small or were his hand just huge.

I didn't want to flash which seemed like a thousand people, YorkNew was pretty busy. I just laid my head down on his chest and heard the familiar thumping noise but fainter, drowned out by his thick cotton tee. I looked up to so him blink in slight confusion but then settling back into his resting smirk. I was feeling groggy and almost fell asleep when I was shook awake by a dinging sound and the wind of shop doors opening. 

( Sorry this chapter and the next one might be simple but it's just making them closer I guess I dunno lols )