He's awake

Akiteru stands at the door. A small bag we left in the car for entertainment hung by his side. Haru was in his arms and Hanako pushed through his legs to run to me. Me and Kei were standing up as soon as we saw who was at the door.

Our expressions change, mine one of worry and Kei's one of anger. Hanako buries her head in my chest. The silence is deafening even though we can hear Akiteru's footsteps. Kei jumps the table to be beside me. Luckily there is no food. Akiteru hands Haru to Kei and I whisper.

"Cover your ears daddy has to yell" Haru and Hanako do as they're told and I yell out. Breaking the heavy silence.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!" I wasn't planning on letting him answer but he's caught his breath.

"Daddy don't yell!!! Grandpa is awake!!" Me and Kei go rigid. Haru is trying to clamp his hands over Hanako's mouth. He is still in Kei's arms so obviously he can't.

"What?" It's barely more than a whisper that escapes from Kei's mouth.

His eyes are starting to water and I clamp my hand over my mouth. Akiteru nods and Kei starts to sob. I keep calm, Akiteru hands me the bag and I pull out Haru's Ice cup. Having Kei cry isn't something you see everyday so i'm sure they're a little rattled.

Akiteru starts to jog to the door.

"KEYS" He turns around still running and tosses me the keys. I catch them with my free hand and we start to run. Hanako and Haru holding tight.

I buckle Hanako and Haru into the car while Kei wipes his tears. Akiteru gets into the back in between the kids. Kei jumps in the passenger side trying not to scare the kids more than he has. I pass him the bag and start the car.

Lights illuminating the ground as a crowd of people come out. Not everyone but certainly most. Suga and Ukai are in front of my car in seconds. I roll down the window as Kei starts to cry. He can't hold it back which makes Hanako cry and Haru start to stuff his face with ice.

I hand Hanako my hoodie, just something for her to hold. Ukai peeks through the window as Kei pulls up his legs to muffle his sobs.

"WHE-" He starts to yell then remembers the two children in the back.

"Where are you going?!" He yells/whispers, "and who are the children, why are you and Tsukishima getting along?!

"We'll talk about this later. Don't follow us this is a family matter."

"BUT YOU AREN'T FAMILY" he whispers louder.

"Actually we are." He doesn't need to know anything else.

Kei can't hold back sobs anymore but at least Hanako has calmed down slightly, Akiteru is rocking her carseat.

I'm rolling up the window when Suga stops it. Pushing Ukai away.

"You can't drive though!?!" He also whisper yells, though in a soft tone to convince the children this isn't a bad whisper yell.

"Who says?" I say getting a little annoyed. I have a crying child and a crying boy friend and a soaking wet Haru who has water dripping from his mouth. I turn on the heat and rub Kei's back. While also pulling out a towel from the glove box. I toss the towel back to akiteru while staying focused on Suga.

He seems pretty impressed and says "The license department, It is literally illegal to drive right now." I don't have to but it will go quickest so I pull out my drivers license stating I am 18 and it is legal.

"I'm 18, I'll explain later now give me the forking drivers license so we can go!" I say a little louder than intended, the now sniffling Hanako laughs.

"OOOO Daddy's angryyyyy" Before continuing to giggle. Haru continues "Oh shut up he's not angry you immature light socket" I look back at him, glaring at him for insulting his sister who has her nose scrunched at the insult. Kei is breathing again and starts to laugh.

Haru takes this as a sign to keep insulting her. "Look, your funny looking face made dad laugh" I facepalm and Suga hands me the license, a shocked look on his face.

"Haru do not insult your sister, save them for someone who deserves it. That is the last thing Suga hears as I roll up the window and pull out of the camp. Akiteru is also laughing.

"Alrighty my peeps, lets get this show on the road. I turn down the heat now that Kei has stopped crying.

He rolls down the window and we drive. The car is heavy with dread, if he's awake that means he is going to die soon. We have to let him see his grandchildren one last time. Tears are silently rolling down my face, it's good the kids can't see my face.

Then things would be crazy, both dads crying means something bad has happened. Which it has but no need for them to know that. I plug in the aux and hand the phone to Kei.

He plays something good but not dirty. It's not super loud either but it's still a good song. They wouldn't understand what it was about anyway. It just can't be something loud. Soon we are all vibing to Killing Butterflies.

The hospital is like 2 hours away from here so it's kinda like a road trip.

-BACK WITH THE TEAMSSS-

SUGA POV

Me and Ukai walk back up to the crowd of people. I don't know what I would tell any of them if they asked any questions. So I just walked past. Daichi tags along, right on my hip. Noya jumps in front of me, forcing me to talk to him.

"YO HOW WAS SHOYO DRIVING?!" At least he wasn't asking a question about something I didn't know.

"Well apparently Hinata is 18." He stops in his tracks. Making me bump into him. Daichi catches me but Noya falls on his butt. Unphased by it he stands up, running off to find Tanaka I would guess.

I stop, I need to tell Ukai about the kids. I turn back around jerking away from Daichi. The silent crowd parts for me. Ukai is talking in a circle with the other coaches and managers.

"Did you hear the kids call Hinata and Tsukishima dad and daddy?" I say, I'm not keeping it to a whisper, I need each coach to hear me.

"Actually the reason those two didn't have to get permission was because obviously Hinata is 18 but apparently Tsukishima is about to turn 18 and he has no parental guardian. They are also apparently a lot closer than we thought."

"Well obviously, they have children." The realization of that statement hits me and the crowd behind me like a ton of bricks. Our supposed, young and Innocent first years that hated each other have children together.

We all go back into the Cafeteria and Nekoma's coach stands up in front of all of the schools and says

"Uhm okay, Karasuno. If you wish you may stay in the cafeteria to wait with the coaches after dinner. After dinner everyone else may stay on schedule. Bring in the food please." Food is placed on the tables and we say grace.

Not really for religious reasons just as an act of respect. Then we all start to pick at our food. Yamaguchi and Kageyama are at the end of the table sitting together. Yamaguchi is tired and Kageyama is trying to get him to eat.

They obviously don't know anything either. Which makes sense as to why they might be sad. I mean, their best friends are in some sort of relationship and they didn't tell them.

Looks like I'll be in here for a little bit, I'd better get comfortable.

A/N LAST CHAPTER FOR TODAY SORRY! SUPER ANGSTY AND EXCITING IG. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LITTLE SAD SO BE READY~