dancing

A/N in this au/sorta? oneshot aru and aiden are married and obviously live in the same house. btw this was a prompt on tumblr

aru really didn't know how it happened. one moment she was in the kitchen making hot coco and the next, she was dancing to "under the sea" with her husband at 2 a.m. in the morning. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~            Aru yawned, silently scolding her stomach for waking her up to make a sandwich this early in the morning. her stomach responded by growling again. she sighed after i eat I've gotta go back to sleep, i don't want Aiden to worry, she tried to tell herself. her stomach responded with a grumble. Aru sighed and put on a random Disney song before continuing to make her snack.

"shah?" Aiden's sleepy voice asked behind her. Aru turned around "hey" she said, smiling at his adorable bed-hair. "couldn't sleep?" "hey"  muttered Aiden rubbing his eyes before smiling "it was your fault" "maybe" smiled Aru back " do you want a sandwich?" "sure" said Aiden "but before that,"

"care to dance my beautiful queen?" asked Aiden with a smirk-smile. aru smiled once again "of course my handsome king"

and that was how she and Aiden found themselves dancing to "under the sea" at 2 a.m. in the morning.