Chapter 1

not my artwork
i think it's by @beetlesquip on twitter

Chapter 1-
[Jared's POV]
Hello. This is awkward as fuck what am I supposed to write?? Hi? Welcome to my diary, I guess. I was told by Evan to make a diary because it helps me deal with stress, I dunno.
Welcome to my life. My name is The Insanely Cool Jared Kleinman. I'm currently a theatre tech, because why not? Incase you don't know what that is, I do the lights or effects on broadway musicals. I'm working on SIX at the moment.
I live in a humble Apartment with a good friend and ex boyfriend. Michael and I have had a history, yeah, don't make anything out of it. I guess we were both experimenting out sexualities and what we liked in people.
Our apartment, which we have dubbed 'Geek House' is small but comfortable. We have a living room, bathroom, a closet and a spare room downstairs. Upstairs you have Michael's room and my room. Michael's is covered in some game posters and some Pride flags.
My room is sort of bland. Nothing really interesting. Just a lot of computers and chords. Oh! Can't forget my rabbit. I haven't bothered to find out their gender. I found them in the woods, half dead.
I like to let my rabbit roam free of the house. Michael wanted to name them Jeremy junior. I said that Jeremy was a dumb name, right in front of Jeremy, I might add. Jeremy is Michael's 'friend' I swear they've gotta be something more. You can't stop my head-cannons.
Moving on from the house.. oh my family. Yeah they were pieces of shit. I can only thank them for paying for my car insurance and Evan. They introduced Evan to me at my birthday party. We were family friends for a few years, then he came out as bisexual so we became closer then.
You're pretty much brought up to speed I would think? I guess I'll bring you through a normal day.
In a normal day I would usually stay in bed for an hour or more, go get a bath and get ready for the day. I go to the coffee shop and visit Michael, he works there. After I get my coffee I go to work and do a few things. Just this and that ya know. If it isn't a Friday, I'll go get another coffee and some food with Evan during our lunch breaks. I go back and get ready for the show. I do the show, note things I should fix, pack up, and go home for the day.
I got caught up with the rabbit, hi again, I should probably inform you why I'm writing this. Well, I like a guy who I barely even know and am intimidated by. Michael informed me that his name is Connor Murphy and he usually comes to the shop at the same time as me. Why am I getting so worked up about this? He's just a boy.. I wish I knew..

[Connor's POV]
I swear that guy is following me or something.
Connor Murphy
Entry 1
I like to go to this coffee shop downtown in the mornings. I'm currently working at a funeral home. Tidying the place up and everything. I don't do much. I'm trying to decide if I should quit the job try something new for a change. Maybe work for a record label?
I got off topic. Might as well stay off topic for a minute and introduce myself. I'm Connor Murphy. I live in an apartment around the corner from a coffee shop. I have anger issues but I'm working on that. I go to therapy for it as well as my depression.
I live with my little sister, Zoe. We moved into this apartment as soon as I turned 18. We were tired of our parents bullshit. Zoe is going to collage and is trying to convince me to. I could care less about collage.
Back on topic. So, everyday I go get coffee before work. Is it weird that I do that? I'm said to be more depressed than usual if I don't have my coffee. I'll give you a prologue of my mornings

I enter the coffee shop. The bell announces my arrival and nerdy kid with glasses looks up. He's about my age. He immediately looks down.

Can I add that, yes, this is everyday?

I go up to the cashier. He seems like the loner/stoner type. That rhymes, it's as if I rhymes on purpose. Huh. Anyways, I order my drink, a Iced Guava Passionfruit Coconutmilk Drink, and lean against the white column near the brown haired kid and the place where you get your drink. I can feel his glances pouring into my back. I hear the cashier call my name. I walk to get my drink and walk out. I glance at him. He looks up at me and back down. The bell chime rings and announces my departure.

I hope you liked that little thing I did. I'm a very excellent writer I know.
I wonder why he keeps staring at me. There are plenty of other people, why me? I only wear black so other than the fact that I look like an armed robber and am intimidating as fuck, I'm not really noticeable.
He could just be really weird and like to weird people out. I don't even know I'm so interested in this. He seems really wimpy. I could easily take him out in a fight. Im gonna try and confront him later. Maybe next Monday. He isn't here Friday's through Sunday's.
How should I go about this? Walk in, order my drink and try and seem intimidating? No, I should just try and strike conversation. Okay that's my plan! Strike conversation Monday. It'll be casual.
I'm gonna continue to plan and do some research through the night. I'm not writing in this because Zoe came home. She could catch me and think it's weird.