year 1: September 6

September 6

I want to DIE. Harry FREAKING POTTER MADE THE FREAKING QUIDDITCH TEAM! He is now the youngest seeker that Hogwarts has seen in YEARS! I didn't even think that first years were allowed to join the team! And this little idiot comes in with his "chosen one" attitude and shoes me up yet again. I'm starting to think that he will gain all the admiration from my classmates that are supposed to be admiring me! Not that I'm jealous of Potter, of course. I am just mad because he is taking my spotlight away from me. I will go to every Gryffindor quidditch match just to boo him because he does not deserve to have any of this happen to him. That was supposed to be me impressing the quidditch team! I'll just buy them brooms next year to prove that I am more worthy of being on the team than that POTTER BOY! And if that wasn't bad enough, someone gifted that brat a new nimbus 2000! He does not need that broom! He should just use a school broom like everybody else as he has never actually played quidditch before. Next year I'll buy better brooms than the nimbus 2000. Mark my words, he is going DOWN next year when I make the team. The audacity that this boy has is amazing. He thinks that just because he has that stupid-looking lighting scar, he can go around doing anything that he wants. He is such an entitled little brat, and I hate him with all my heart. I hope that he falls off that shiny new broom of his in his first match and gets such a bad concussion that he can never play again. Now to wrap up my soothing bath and go to dinner, as if I could actually stomach eating with Crabbe and Goyle tonight.

Until the next time Potter does something stupid and anger-inducing.