🍋cuddles or not?🌸 hanako x reader

(🍋This is a lemon but not full) (also it's kinda fluff and lemon there will be a part two)(this is manly the first story the beginning)🌸

Hanako rushed over to y/n's class
He had heard that y/n was skipping class again while chasing the moke-chan...

Unknown-"yes she's skipping again"
Unknown2-"what do you mean?" Like class or school"

Unknown-"she's skipping class today but the outher days she isn't here she only goes to home room then is gone"

Unknown 2-"I don't know we might have to expel her?..."

Unknown-"ok we will give her one week to go to class if she continues to skip we will expel her.."
———————-

As he was looking though we she could be he thought maybe the
Roof top!
——-
Hanako-"y/n why aren't you in class?!"

Y/n-"i don't know I don't want to go?"

Hanako-"I heard the teachers saying if you don't go in a week then there going to expel you..."
——

Y/n thought about how her parents would disown her she lucky they haven't found out..
And the worst would be first they would take everything away that she loved then kick her out...
Her pay where very rich and smart so when they found out she stared to get 80's and 70's she was grounded...not bad right?
They would lock her in her room with cameras in there making sure she studied and dint do nothing else...
Plus sometimes they would hit her but it dint matter...
And even if Hanako had found out he would scold her for skipping.....
————-"but here we are when he finds out"

Hanako-"y/n why aren't you going to class?"

Y/n-"sorry..."
———-
He said it with a worried yet angry face kinda how my real mom would tell me in the USA but when I moved in with my dad we left to japan...
———-

Hanako-"is anything wrong?"

Y/n-"no I'm fine...it's just I got bored.!"

Hanako-"well you need to go to class on Monday please and I'll see if someone can help you get your grades up!"

Y/n-"ok sure.."

Hanako-"grate cmon lets go to the bathroom so you can clean either way school ending!!"

Y/n-"sure!!"
——
I don't know how but he always seemed to make me in better mood like
If I would be sad about my parents he would somehow make me forget
——-
At the bathroom

Hanako-"ok time to clean!!"

Y/n-"why did I agree to this?"

Hanako-"when your done can we go to the rooftop??" "Pleaseeeee"

Y/n-"fine but you have to help a little bit!"

Hanako-"ok ok!"
——-
We finished cleaning and,I never thought I would say this but apparently he's really good at cleaning.?!
——-
On the roof top

Hanako-"Y\N WHY
DONT WE HAVE A SLEEPOVER ?!!!!"

Y/n-"huh? "Uh we don't have blankets or anything?"