episode 1

My final blow at the dragon. It felt so great. The victory. I laughed in relief. I heard someone walking my way. It wasn't an endermans foot either. "you finally did it... You killed the dragon." He said. Swinging his blade at me, I looked over to him.

"WHAT THE HELL?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" I shouted. He laughed chaotically as he closed in towards me.

(A few moments earlier)

I woke up with a raging headache. It felt like someone put something in my head. "he's awake!" I heard someone say. I looked up to see a boy with black hair, a white shirt with a flame on it, a black long sleeve undershirt, and a white headband.

"What? Who are you?" I asked. He helped me up as I saw the other two people sitting on logs.

"I'm sapnap. The one with the goggles is George, and the other one with the hood is badboyhalo. Just call him bad for short." He explained.

Sapnap... That name. It felt so familiar. All of them did but I don't remember meeting any of them. "I'm dream. Cool to meet you" I say before we hear a speaker of a sort.

"All contestants are awake. You are all assigned a role. Three are hunters and one is the hunted. The hunters have to kill the other person before he defeats the dragon. If you die, you are eliminated. The hunters get a compass, tracking the runner. A chest will fall, giving you your roles. A prize is given to whomever wins this challenge. Good luck to everyone. You'll need it."

Not much later a chest fell out of no where. We looked inside and there was a paper. It had all of our names with our roles.

Players

Georgenotfound-hunter

Badboyhalo-hunter

Sapnap-hunter

Dream-runner

___________________________________

We looked up at each other. I looked into sapnaps eyes. They looked like they were thirsty for blood. George and bad on the other hand looked sorry for me. I could tell the only one ready for this was sapnap. We all stand up as I stare down the others, mostly at sapnap. Before anyone could say anything, I run as fast as possible.

They chase after me. "GET HIM!" Sapnap yells. I jump through water and look for something to start out with. I saw a village. At least some hope for me. I run in, grabbing as many things as I could carry before I was killed.

I try to break some wood so I can start making things. The most I could make was a weak wooden pickaxe. I run into a cave, out of breath, and hungry. I needed food and remembered the hay I got. I placed a crafting table and created some bread.

I began to grab some stone so I can make better things. I broke one thing of stone and I heard something. There was a sign that read "dream made an advancement. (Stone age)." Confused, I looked around. Not too long after, another one came up saying "sapnap made an advancement (stone age)."

So we can see what people are doing? I sat down, creating a few items to help me survive. I created a better, stone pickaxe and I made a new advancement. "Dream made an advancement (getting an upgrade)." I made things like a sword, and other things. I adventured the cave to look for more things. I saw some weird ore. It was a tan color. I tried breaking it with my wooden pickaxe. It was no good. "okay. This is fine." I mumble. I grab my other pickaxe and decided to throw the wooden one out. I broke the ore. It was iron. I had to smelt it but didn't have anything to do it with.

I got some more stone and all I needed was some fuel. I decided to use my wood for now and smelt the iron. I looked around and saw another ore. Coal. That was helpful for my adventure and I grabbed the smelted iron, making a new advancement (acquire hardware). I smiled as I heard running I grabbed my things and began to run. "HES THROUGH HERE!" sapnap yelled once more.

"Don't we need iron? Or at least something! We saw the advancement. What if he has enough to make some sort of armor? Or a sword!" I heard complaining from more of a higher pitched voice from sapnaps.

"Come on we're fine. We can take him!"

"No we can't. Trust me. This won't go well for us."

"FINE. We'll get more stuff" sapnap finalized. I sighed and continued running through. Armor and some stronger weapons is a good idea. I sat down, making a few things. I saw some flint from some gravel I passed by and decided to pick some of it up incase I needed to make a fire. I went down and deeper and saw some lava.

I thought of a way to avoid it with some of my things. Soon, I had a set of iron armor and some weaponry to defend myself against the hunters. I also decided to make a shield. I then heard a groan from behind me. Looking back, I saw a zombie? I thought zombies didn't exist. I looked at it confused as it hit me. I hit it a few times with my sword as it died. It dropped something. It was rotten flesh. If worst comes to worst, I may have to eat it. I put it in my bag and move on.

I soon as a tall black figure with some sort of particles. As I stare, it seemed to get annoyed and rushed towards me. I swing my sword at it but I disappears. I look all around for it. There was no trace. All of a sudden, I'm being hurt. It was back. After swinging at it a few times, it finally died. I let out a sigh and it dropped something. It was an orb. I got frustrated and threw it because I was mad. With a small bit of damage, I ended up in that spot.

Seems like it teleports me wherever I throw it. Interesting. I walk back because I hadn't thrown it that hard. After killing a few mobs, I soon left the cave and explored. "over there" a British accent yelled.

"Leave me alone damnit" I call back.

"LANGUAGE" a higher voice said.

I begin to run but I'm cornered. As the walls closed in around me, I threw something. "What was that?" Sapnap asked before I disappeared. Laughing, I ran away, leaving the others in shock. They try to run after me but I was already far away. I smiled and jumped in a tree. No one had noticed where I went and I could see their confused faces.

Editors note- Hi! I'm really excited for this series but I'm not quiet ready for these deaths. I hope you're as excited as I am!