Draco x reader

There I was sitting in my own personal cubicle own my way to hogwarts as my breath heated up the glass and I wrote the words "help" in the fog, I was about to write a smiley face and just then the door burst open and I see no other then the golden trio ,you see when we were first years everything was ok and we were great friends until I got sorted into Slytherin and they treated me as a monster so after that we drifted but were still king to each other until know "my Merlin y/n, you are not gonna believe this" Ron spoke out of breath I watched him as he tried to grasp ahold of himself " we put Lucius malfoy away in Azkaban for good" I felt a bit of relief hearing this news but that was soon cut when Harry spoke up " so y/k we were wondering if you could give us names of some death eaters" they had asked me this a number of times and had always assumed that I was with the dark lord because of my house but today I snapped "STOP, ok pleas just stop I know nothing of the dark lord and my house does not decide my future path so pleas get off your high horses and realize not everyone shall be cruel" they all had shocked expression of my sudden outbursts but I did not care and I said what needed to be said. I huffed and yanked the door open and slammed the door behind in fustration I gave a load huff while thought wonders my mind "what nerve they had" "they think they are so pure and good" I was storming down the hallway getting looks from other Slytherin in there compartments I just about to turn around and head back to my compartment when I suddenly clashed into a strong lean chest and the smell of mint and apples washed over me and when I looked up to see who I had barged into I say that I was staring in this eyes of no other then Draco malfoy .

"Watch it blood traitor" he spat at me anger in his voice he seem angry but not at me but something else ,me and Draco were on a frenemy bases were we hated each other but at least had each others back when it came to other houses but when it just us he made my life hell on earth "it wasn't of purpose,stop being an ass malfoy" I spoke back harshly as a sudden wave of bravery and annoyance came over me. " what did you say y/n" he spoke in a deep voice I could see the anger in his eyes "you heard me malfoy, I said don't be a ASS" i thought why not what could he do tell his father about,oh wait he can't . Just then he gripped my throat shoving me into the door of a empty compartment, Shock washed over me when I looked into his eyes and say not anger but lust.
He stared into my eyes for a second before
attaching his warm lips to my neck "fuck" he mutters under his breath as he leaves tiny bruises along my neck and collar bone as one hand grabs my throat and the other pressing me up against the wall "m- malfoy  w- w-what are you do-ing" was the only thing I could spit out "shhhh I really need this pleas just let me -" I gasped as he pushed his hips forward and I felt his growing member on my thigh "malfoy s-stop" he then quickly grasped my face to look at him and shook my face until I held eye contact with "l/n , stop fighting me damnit" i replied so soft you could hardly hear with "ok" I said this not because of fear but because of the heartbeats he was giving me "ok?" "Ok"
He then began kissing me neck again and took his head mouth to my heat and husky whispers "I'm gonna make you feel so good you will forgot your name and attitude y/n"

I moaned hearing these words and I think he liked that because he then tugged at my hair leaving my neck exposed and he began sucking harder on my neck ,I then reached my hand down and started palming him through his jeans and he growled against my Neck I was just about to connect my mouth to when he stopped and grabbed my neck again and commanded "get on your knees" he spoke harshly, it took my a moment to process his harsh words and a bit of shocked come over me and before I could do anything he lifted me off then wall only to slam me roughly again the wall "NOW" he wisper yelled but now there was less anger and more plead in his eyes.

I did what he asked and slowly lowered myself trying to hold my eye contact ,he reached down and tilted my chin up and slid his fingers in my mouth and forced them down my throat I gaged on his fingers and a smirk spread across his face I liked back down and started to unzip his pants and slid down his underwear
Before I continued i looked at him and before much could be send he grabbed my head and forced his length into my throat "oh god" he moaned as I sucked on his length and my hands rubbed his Ballz "after a whole of his moans and him tugging at my hair I could feel him twitch in my mouth and slowly I took my mouth away and looked back up
His eyes were shut and his mouth mad a O shape ,he quickly opened his away and grabbed my arm yanking me into a compartment a locking the door shit "I'm gonna make you feel so good y/n ok?" He whispered in my ear and then pushed me into a seat and went on his knees he gripped my knees and forced my legs apart ,lifting my skirt and pulling aside my underwear and without a secend thought his mouth was devouring me .this lasted about 3 minutes as his fingers ran circles on my clit soon I came in his mouth and he looked at me and smiled "my my my you taste so good " she spoke with a grin on his face but it soon turned into passion as he sat back undoing his shirt and taking it off he then sat across from me and put his hands behind his head and looked me up and down before saying "strip"
I stared for a secend before he said "did you hear me I said strip" "s-sorry malfoy" as soon a said this his eyes turned dark and he calmly said "it's Draco when your about to scream my name " I smirked at him and he threw his head back and grunted "ride me"
I took of my shirt and bra in a teasing manner and along with my bra and skirt then I made my way over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders while I positioned myself on him

As soon as I eased myself in him I let out a moan and he let out a gasp " god your tight ,fuck "you bounced a couple of times being saying "uh Draco your so big arhg" this went on for abit as you to moaned each other's name and he was now hugging you while you hurried your face in his neck leaving hickys .

After a bit you both came at the time and you felt him fill you ,you stayed on top of him before you collapsed next to him and you just stared at each other before he mutterd "can I take you on a date y/n "
"Why not draco"