6.

(Ok im going to try to make this chapter long!! Sorry about the really short chapter,,)

YoonBum's pov:

It's been a couple of hours on this train and we finally got off. I was so excited to explore this city. I immediately grabbed Sangwoo's hand and started to run. He ended up running with me.

"Bum!" He yelled

I slowed down.

"Sorry im so energetic right now" i smiled at Sangwoo.

He smiled. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. I flustered to a light pink and started to walk with him.

Sangwoo's pov:

Bum always gets flustered whenever I kiss him. I looked around and this place seems nice actually. We started to walk on the streets, i grabbed my phone and looked up where the nearest Hotel was.

I found one thats was about 23 minutes away from walking. I looked up then put my phone away. I looked down at Bum then to the road. I saw that a taxi was pulling up so I gripped on tp Bum's hand and started walking closer to the road.

I put my hand out to get the taxi's attention. The taxi pulled over and he got out because he saw that we had suitcases. He walked to us and grabbed our suitcases and opened the trunk. Then we got into the car. I put on my seatbelt then looked at Bum. Bum looked excited then I looked down more to see that he didnt put on his seat belt.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I reached over and grabbed his seatbelt then pulled it over him.

"You need to learn how to put on your seatbelt more often" I said.

Bum looked at me then sighed.

The taxi driver finally got in the taxi and started to drive after he put on his seatbelt.

A/N
(Sorry guys but heres another short chapter. I'm really tired so enjoy.)