I need you

Special..

Agnaar's Pov

"I want to see her please..." I said until suddenly my tears falling from my eyes.

It's all my fault, I can't imagine her pain about her people and things that Arendallians have done to her. I oftenly say that Nortuldra is the one who cause the war and never thinking about the nortuldarian feelings especially her feelings.

"Okay..."

"What.,!?!" I see something... And it looks a woman who is falling from the sky but wait Iduna !!!

I catch her..., "Agnaar ?" She asked. She looks really pale. I guess she's afraid of me. "Yes darling..  it's okay you don't need to be afraid I'm right here... I always with you..
I am sorry about what I did to you and your people. I know it's all my fault please.. forgive me Iduna." I said to her. "I love you Iduna" I kiss her.

Iduna's POV

"You are going to see him Iduna.. you don't need to be worry.." he said. I gasp, My heart beating really fast "No no what is going to happen ?" I thought.

"Wait what ?!?" Suddenly I am falling from the sky I don't know how but. Oh no it will be dangerous seriously I am going to die againnn ?!?

What is happening ?

Ohh someone catch me and it's Agnaar...

"Agnaar ?" I asked. "Yes darling..  it's okay you don't need to be afraid I'm right here... I'm always with you..
I am sorry about what I did to you and your people. I know it's all my fault please.. forgive me Iduna." I said to her. "I love you Iduna"
"You did ?"I thought.  And he kiss me.

Both POV

After we kissing we see ourself as a young teenager playing together.
It is our favorite moment and of course to remind us we always have each other.
Cause it's a true love

Author's note

Woohoo it is finished romanticly..  Do you like it ?

And now this story is completed
I'll be focusing in Royal Family...

Thanks for reading my book
😄😄😄