Chapter Thirteen

Track No. 14 - Chainsmoking by Jacob Banks

Selene's POV

It's been six months since I met Catherine. At hindi ako magsisinungaling sa sarili ko na habang tumatagal ay nagugustuhan ko na siya. She's always on my mind and I know habang tumatagal masyado na din akong na-oobsessed sa kanya. I tried to distance myself from her but everytime I do lagi siyang nandiyan kaagad. 

I am trying to save her from myself pero parang huli na ang lahat. I've grown fond of her. Kabisado ko ang mga galaw niya and her little pulled up antics para lang makuha ang attention ko- and yes...her body. I can't be stopped once na naramdaman ko itong ibang klase na desire ko para sa tao and It's starting to scare me even more. I might hurt her someday at isa ito sa mga ikinakatakot ko. 

I have an hypersexuality disorder and iniwanan ko na din ang therapist ko kasi parang wala ding nagagawa ang pagpunta ko sa kanya. Before I met Catherine I've been hooking up with a lot of women back then- it all started when Naomi and I broke up. 

2 years ago I was devastated because I found out that she is having sex with my best friend. A male best friend to be exact. I distanced myself from her, but not totally. I ended our relationship and started to be her fuck buddy. 

Today makikipagkita ako kay Naomi and I've been hiding this from Catherine kasi alam kong masasaktan siya. She's very attached to me at ramdam ko iyon everytime we had sex or just hang out. HIndi pa kami mag-on pero we are already acting like a couple. I like to commit pero I am trying my best not to hurt her. 

My feelings are confused lalo na at bumalik na si Naomi galing Korea. 

"There you are." 

Nagsalita siya once na nakapasok ako sa condo unit niya. I flopped on her grey couch and I saw her poured a wine. Tinignan ko naman ito and the way she stares at me gives me a familiar chills. She is acting like this if she wants something from me, I can sense it. 

"What took you so long?" Tanong sa akin ni Naomi and her body is dangerously close to me. 

I'm trying my best to control myself. I guess hindi pa ako nakakaget-over sa mga antics nitong babaeng ito. I can't just lie na the whole experience on dating her back then is boring. 

We are super wild, but when it comes to Catherine it feels different. A good type of different- maybe because that woman is innocent. 

"I need to drive Catherine back to her house." 

Nakita ko ang ngisi sa mga labi niya na nagpaanis sa akin. This is the worst thing because sometimes my anger will turn me into a sadistic bitch. Maybe it is not a good thing to come here. Feeling ko niloloko ko si Catherine. I know she is scared of Naomi pero it can't be helped. 

"Good." Inubos niya ang wine na nasa baso niya at lumapit sa akin. I do not dare to move any inch, but I am trying to control myself. "Why don't you drink first?" 

Umiling ako. "No, Naomi. I've got a lot of things to do." 

"You always have a lot of things to do, remember? And us too." 

Naramdaman ko ang pagdampi ng kamay niya sa hita ko and I was frozen in my seat. How can she have this kind of affect of me? No! I have Catherine. 

"Stop it." HInampas ko ang kamay niya at umurong papalayo sa kanya.

"Why are you playing so hard to get, Selene? It's like we've never been like this before." 

"Can you hear yourself? You sound like a whore." I countered and I saw her clenched her fist.