[ five ]

[m/n] looked where Younghoon pointed and widened his eyes. In the distance, walking out the water, was Juyeon — as shirtless and gorgeous as ever. [m/n] looked away, the sight of Juyeon's exposed upper body making him flustered immediately. [m/n] was quiet as Sunwoo and Jaehyun spoke.

"You two were in the water this whole time, [m/n] already arrived," Younghoon complained. "Look, [m/n]. That's our oldest hyung, Lee Sangyeon."

[m/n] looked up at the male beside Juyeon smiled. "Hello, what's your name?"

"Y-Yeo [m/n]," he answered, smiling. "N-nice to meet you."

"How old are you?" Sunwoo asked, leaning over to [m/n]. "You seem… pretty young."

"I'm 20," [m/n] stuttered, looking at Sunwoo with a slight glare. "I'm an adult already. Everyone treats me like a kid because I look 12."

Sunwoo frowned and looked away. "Jeez, don't get so defensive. Sorry. But I'm also 20 — Eric is still 19."

[m/n] simply nodded, looking away shyly. He wanted to apologise, but he was too awkward to talk. [m/n] sighed, thinking that he was absolutely useless in this situation. He felt someone sit next to him and when he looked, he saw Juyeon.

"Help me dry my hair," Juyeon said, handing him a small towel. [m/n] hesitantly took the towel, looking at the others quickly to see if the others were watching, because he was quite embarrassed. He saw that all of them were occupied with each other or, like Sangyeon, was drying his hair. [m/n] bit his lip before reaching forward and gently running the towel over Juyeon's head multiple times.

"Is this okay?" [m/n] asked softly, opening the towel and resting it on Juyeon's head.

Juyeon looked at him and chuckled deeply. "Cute." [m/n] flushed red and turned away, earning a laugh from the other. "It's fine, thanks. So, uh… why are you in Japan?"

[m/n] sighed, pushing his hair behind his ear. "My parents came on holiday, but only because my dad is grabbing some business opportunities. Pretty sure they came to breach my privacy bubble, but whatever. I'm not really the best son, I guess." [m/n] looked at Juyeon. "And you? Why are you here?"

"The twelve of us are on a month holiday, and lodging is provided by Younghoon's model agency," Juyeon replied. "He got provided two rooms, since he could bring three friends, but he brought all 10 of us and we got an additional room to split the 3 rooms. Turns out, Haknyeon's sister was here too, so he's staying with her for now."

[m/n] nodded, pretending he knew who Juyeon was talking about. Juyeon saw his slight clueless expression and chuckled, turning away to look at Jaehyun. [m/n] sighed, thinking that it became awkward because of him. He bit his lips together, focusing on the water in front of him.

"Wanna get in the water?" Jaehyun suddenly asked, tapping [m/n]'s arm. "It'll be fun, I swear. Let Sunwoo keep your glasses."

[m/n] widened his eyes before humming and nodding. He took his glasses off, holding them to the boy beside him. Sunwoo hung them on his shirt and [m/n] stood up. He suddenly remembered that he was shirtless under his hoodie and blushed slightly.

"I'll get in as well," Juyeon said, standing up. [m/n] slowly pulled off his hoodie, revealing his bare upper body. Juyeon looked at Jaehyun and the boy nodded with a smirk.

[m/n] was suddenly hoisted onto Juyeon's shoulder, and the smaller boy screamed in mild fright as Juyeon began sprinting towards the water. Jaehyun followed with a gleeful laugh, joining them as Juyeon dropped [m/n] in the water. And for the first time in a long time, [m/n] laughed.