69.

Her.

3 in the morning.

Ah, there it is. Craving for something in the middle of the night. 

I smiled as I thought about initiator of such thing and glanced at Leonardo, who is sleeping peacefully, keeping me in his safe, loving embrace. I kissed his cheek delicately before carefully getting out of his very strong arms. 

I sleepily looked around to find something to wear and put on his shirt from last night before heading to the lounge in our suit to call room service. As I left the bedroom, I kept my movements extremely quiet. 

"Good evening, Mrs Russo. How may I help you?"- spoke friendlily lady on the phone. 

"Good evening. Can I order strawberries covered in milk chocolate?"- I politely asked, not saying what room since she knows. 

"Absolutely. Your order will be with you shortly."- lady chirped happily. 

I thanked her and wished her to have good evening before she wished me the same. As I waited patiently for my order, I walked around the beautiful lounge that is as luxurious, sophisticated and classy as the rest of the suit. The best part is the view. 

I walked to the balcony and took a deep breath as my eyes looked around  the night New-York. The city is as lively as during the day: cars are driving around, people are strolling along the streets as lights of the builds illuminate the Big Apple. 

It is mesmerising sight to witness. 

As soon as I heard knock on the door, I went to answer

"Thank you."- I politely said peering from behind the door. 

The lady gave me my treat and we exchanged goodbyes before she went away and I closed the door. 

Him.

I know that Camila got up and went somewhere and I gave her exactly 5 minutes to come back. Once her dainty frame didn't get back in my arms in 5 minutes, I got up and went to look for her. 

"Hey, baby."- spoke cheerfully Camila, who is wide awake and is eating strawberries in chocolate on the sofa. The view is extra adorable because of my shirt that looks enormous on her. 

"Hi, bambina."- I chuckled as I approached her, carefully living her up with ease to sit her on my lap. She kissed my cheek and fed me strawberry, remaining in my arms without resistance. 

We just sat in cozy silence, eating the treat while holding each other. 

After we were done, Camila straddled me and hugged me securely, nuzzling her cute face in my neck. My arms wrapped around her back and I kissed her neck softly. 

"Back to bed?"- I asked, rubbing her back tenderly. 

"Sì, per favore."- answered sleepily Cami and I happily got up with her in my arms.