Chapter 6(A/N)

Hey! Srry for not updating!
I was actually thinking of not continuing this book....
But I still have ideas for it!
Anyways let's get on with the story!

Ally's POV:

I picked up the injured skeleton and teleported to the attic of my bros house and set them on the bed.
I then teleported to the living room to see Albino on the couch watching tv.

Minty's POV:

I saw Albinos sister come from the attic. I waved hi and she waved back. We started up a conversation talking about all the weird and funny things that happened since we last talked.

"Hey Minty?"

"Hmm?"

"You are the only skeleton type person here right?"

'Weird question' "Uh yeah? Why do you ask?"

"Well I kinda sorta found an injured glitching skeleton in the forest?"

'What?! But it is impossible for anyone skeleton-al monster to even end up here!?! Unless...'
"Ally where are they?!"

"In the attic, why?"

"No reason! Anyway Albino is in the living room"

"Okay well bye!"

"Bye"

After me and A said bye I ran up to the attic. And there they where laying down on the spare bed. I slowly walk towards the bed careful as to not make noise. When I got to their side I looked over their body, they were covered in scars from head to toe. 'This is sickening', I thought. I tried healing them with magic but it didn't work so instead I went to a bathroom and grabbed a med-kit. Once I came back to the skeleton, they were already awake and seemed to be looking at something.

Error's POV:

I had awoken to a soft feeling underneath me.
'Who in their right mind would be the destroyer into their house', I thought.
'Which au is this?' I pulled up the code to this place to find out I am in different multiverse! I decided to check myself before doing anything with the multiverse codes.

/\Time skip cause the creator is lazy/\

After looking at my code I finally noticed the skeleton sitting next to the door.

The skeleton was wearing a white shirt with an orange star on it with a jacket(that looks like a lab coat) around their waist. They had a weird belt thingy on their waist on top of the jacket. The belt seems to have been made with my strings or have some connection with my magic. They had a scarf on which seemed to have been made with magic, there is also a necklace of some sort underneath the scarf, they were also wearing orange fingerless gloves as well.

"Umm....Hi?"

Their voice was nice and comforting for some weird reason

"I was wondering if I could bandaged you up so you can heal better?"

I stared at them for maybe 2 mins before answering

"SuRe?¿"

They smiled at me and then slowly made their way back carefully so they didn't scare me or put me on edge.

Hey

So....
I have kinda left Fgod....
So this book might not be updated for awhile.....
Srry
But!! I am thinking about making a crossover type book!
It will be a crossover Fgod/VV and the Avengers
Idk when I will actually start working but yeah!
WeLp-
Bai~!