Never Have I Ever

(Santana's POV)

Britt and I walked back into Puck and Finn's room through the balcony door. I'm really relieved we made up. I couldn't stay upset after hearing what she said to Rory. Speaking of, I wonder if he's left yet. If not, I'd like to pay him a little visit. Auntie Snix wants to wish him farewell...

Puck looks at us and smirks. "Niceee." He says.

Britt and I both look at each other. "Huh?" She asks.

"The matching hickeys." He smirks again.

We all giggle. "Don't be a perv, Puckerman." I tell him.

"You'd have to be blind not to see them!" He responds.

Quinn, who's standing next to him adds, "you guys really didn't waste any time."

"Jealous?" I ask her.

"Obviously" she says as she pulls Britt and I into a hug. When she pulls away, she says "I'm glad you guys are okay."

We give her a smile and join the rest of the group in the living room. Brittany and Dani officially meet and I explained to Britt that Dani was actually the one who kept trying to convince me to talk to her. We all hangout and talk for a couple more hours until it starts getting late and Dani and her friends needed to head back to their hotel. They'd be going home soon, so we planned to try and see each other again before then. Shortly after Dani and her friends went back to their hotel, a lot of the group started to go back to their rooms to sleep. Eventually, it was just me, Britt, Quinn, Puck, Finn, Sam, Mercedes and Rachel. We decided to hangout on their balcony. Since there weren't enough chairs, Finn grabbed some from mine and Quinn's balcony and brought them over.

"Let's play a game," Puck says.

"What game?" Mercedes asks.

"Never have I ever?" He says.

"How do you play?" Rachel asks.

I roll my eyes. Of course Berry doesn't know how to play. I hear a cute giggle next to me and I notice that it's Britt's. She must have seen my reaction.

"You say something and if you've done it, you sip your drink." He pauses after Rachel makes a confused face. "You'll catch on." He says.

"I'll start," Sam says. "Never have I ever gotten detention."

Puck, Quinn and I drink.

"I knew Puck and Santana would have to drink for that one, but you too Quinn?" Sam asks.

"Santana and I got into a fight in the hallway once." She responds and we both laugh.

"Okay my turn." Mercedes says. "Never have I ever come to school hungover."

Everyone drinks and laughs.

"God that day was horrible." Mercedes says and we agree.

"Never have I ever shoplifted." Finn says.

Again, Puck and I both drink.

Finn laughs. "Of course."

"Hmmm" Quinn says. "Never have I ever skinny dipped."

Quinn, Puck, Sam and I all drink.

I turn to Britt, "you haven't?" I ask.

"Nope," she responds.

"Well we'll have to change that." I wink at her and turn to Rachel as she takes her turn.

"Never have I ever snuck out of the house." She says.