70.

Her.

We flew back to Florence in no time. 

The trip was amazing and very memorable. We took so many pictures, laughed, smiled, pampered and spoiled each other, chatted and cuddled. My bracelet got new charm: statue of Liberty. It has small, shiny, clear diamonds on its crown. Now I have dice, tower Eiffel, palm tree, mountain and statue of Liberty. 

As soon as we arrived home, we went to bed as it was past midnight and we both felt sleepy. 

Today is Thursday, February.

Leonardo, sadly, had to get going earlier then usually, but we still ate breakfast together. 

"I love you."- I smiled happily and kissed his cheeks, nose and chin. 

"I love you very much, principessa."- replied with beautiful smile Leonardo and kissed me fondly. 

I wished him to have a good day and begged him to stay away from harm. He reassured me for the best and hugged me affectionally. 

As I passed my daily bouquet, I smiled at its loveliness: pink and white roses with cherry blossom. It smells heavenly. 

I went upstairs with our 5 buddies following me. As I did my routine and waited for my mask to dry off, I played with Blaze, Ambrosi, Corrado, Flavio and Rocco. Then I did my makeup, being in the mood for something light. Hair followed and then I picked cute outfit. Perfume on my neck and right wrist. 

After I approved my appearance, finding it cute, I went to my bag/shoes closet and as I passed by shoes, I noticed white bag that was not there before

I approached it and as I read the name on it, I grinned. Dior - my favourite. I peered inside after untying the bow. Inside there is marvellous, white bag that is very much in my style. Without a doubt, Leonardo got it for me. 

I took my phone and called Leo. He picked up immediately and we talked, I thanked him and told him that I really like it, which is truth. 

We chatted some more as I finished getting ready and exchanged sweet I love yous before hanging up as he had meeting to go to. 

"Blaze, Ambrosi, Corrado, Flavio, Rocco, dai."- I told our beautiful, cute dogs, who instantly obeyed, licking my hands one by one. (Come on.) 

I went down stairs and 10 bodyguards met me right away. We went to the car and drove to the headquarters. 

"Looking good, C."- sounded familiar voice as I turned around. 

"Gretchen!"- I spoke cheerfully and hugged her tightly. 

"I missed you too, bunny."- she laughed and hugged me back. 

We went to my office and I smiled widely when stunning bouquet of white, fresh peonies came in my view.