night before the debate

3rd person pov
donald was rather nervous then anything. he was pacing back and fourth of his carpeted room, wondering about how joe would be during the debate, he blushed at the thought.

donald's pov
"i cannot let the world know how much i love him.." i said rather quietly so melania wouldn't hear. "what was that darling??" she said. "it's nothing dear" i said back very quickly, trying not to be flustered. i laid down on my bed and thought about joe, his lustful eyes, his gorgeous wrinkles when he smiled, and his beautiful white hair. i feel asleep into a beautiful dream of him and i.

i hear my alarm go off and immediately turned it off before melania could wake up. i jumped up and looked down at my pants...

fuck...

i quickly walked to the bathroom to relieve myself. next i took a shower and then sprayed myself with my most prized can of orange tanning oil. i wanted to look my absolute best for ~him~

joe's pov
i woke up and had the weirdest dream i think i've ever had. me and donald were.. together.. i shivered in cringe at the meer thought of us even communicating. "honey, are you ready to go??" my wife says. "o-of course dear! be right t-there" my wife didn't say anything about my sudden stutter bc i had a stutter. but i know my stutter. that was not one of my stutters. why did i stutter?

3rd person
joe and donald both got in their cars and drove off to the debate. both were very nervous for different reasons. joe was nervous because he didn't want to mess up or stutter because he knew the republican world make fun of him. donald on the other hand didnt care how bad he did. he just wanted to see his joe..

time skip to the debate

donald pov
'finally it's time' i thought as i walked into the doors

joe pov
'here goes nothing' i thought as i walked into the doors. all i heard were claps and cheers and some boos. but i didn't care, i so focused on not messing up. the dream then popped into my head. 'now? seriously?!' i thought to my self. i continued walking with a slight blush on my face and a disturbance in my pants. 'god what is wrong with me??' why couldn't i get over this dream?!? it's almost like.. almost.. like... we were meant to be...