01.

AUTHOR's POV

Walking into the school all eyes were on you. Some students were whispering while some were staring at you. Walking up to your locker you found your best friend AMI leaning over your locker. You greeted her

"Hi bitch! How was the weekend?

"Girl do you even know about the rumors about you and Jimin?"

You became confused and had no idea about what was happening.

"So basically Jimin is going all over the school saying that you both are dating"

"WHAT!?"

You screamed.

YOUR POV
My blood was boiling and I felt like I could explode any second. I stomped towards Jimin's class and found him there with his annoying friends. I took him by the collar and smashed him against the locker.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO?

"WHAT HAPPENED BABY?

His confused and innocent face made me wanna punch his pretty little face.

"Oh now you're gonna play dumb huh?

"Hold on. What did I do?"

"So you aren't the one who has been telling everyone that we are dating?"

"Well then what was last night about?

He asked. Sounding a bit hurt. But like I care about his feelings tch tch.

"Listen you piece of shit! Just because I fucked your pathetic ass didn't mean that we are dating. You will never have a chance with me and you should know that"

"But I thought last night meant something"

His eyes were glistening but I give zero fucks about him and his feelings.

"That was just a one night stand and now don't you dare call me or text me and don't even think about coming up to me!"

With that I turned around and left the place leaving the poor boy sobbing and screaming for me to come back to him.

To be continued.
_____________________________

Wowh that was my first attempt on writing and I've already written 311 words. I hope you guys will like this series and I'd really appreciate if you guys would support me by liking, commenting and giving this chapter a vote.
I love you guys💜