Theif's Just Dessert

Harmony and Melody watched as the waitress bounded back and forth, delivering food to the waiting tables.

"So, Melody, what made you decide to come here?" asked Harmony, crossing her legs under her pink, low-cut sundress, crimson, knee-high boots poking out from under them. Melody seemed a little distracted, watching the waitress' body jiggle as it moved back and forth. She was certain moving fast for a woman of her weight, her heaving muffin top quivering under her white, button-up shirt, her ass stretching the seat of her black pants, and her tits rounding out her boundless curves. She certainly wasn't showing as much skin as Melody, who was wearing a teal crop-top with blue, denim shorts. Despite the waitress' modesty, Melody was hypnotized by the sight of it all.

"Oh...you know...just the food..." Melody replied, breaking her gaze on the waitress and locking eyes with Harmony.

"Uh huh...certainly not checking out the staff..." Harmony said, playfully teasing. She wasn't one to talk, as she'd been looking too. She had watched as the waitress, who had introduced herself as Miranda, brushed a lock of shoulder-length strawberry hair out of her eyes as she went in and out of the kitchen, diligent in her food delivery duties. She had seen the faint outline of Miranda's bra and panties through the stretched fabric of her uniform. However, most importantly of all, Harmony's sharp eye had caught something else.

Miranda was a thief.

As she came out of the kitchen, Harmony had first noticed her sneaking bites of food off the plates, deftly enough that even the most keen of observers wouldn't notice. And it wasn't just every once in a while. She'd would eat off of almost every plate, anything that she could get her greedy hands on.

"You see it too?" asked Melody. Harmony nodded.

"I see now why you come here, Melody..." said Harmony. They watched as Miranda walked back into the kitchen, the door closing behind her.

"Well...shall we?" asked Harmony, her eyes slowly starting to glow.

"Let's..." replied Melody, smiling as her own eyes lit up...

-----------------------------------

Miranda huffed as she grabbed the next plate of food, eager to get it out of the kitchen. The ticket said it was for customers named Harmony and Melody, sitting at table 6. She'd seen the blonde Melody in here before, but the brunette Harmony with her was new. But regular or not, Miranda eyed the plate, thinking about which morsel she could spirit away into her mouth. Would it be a pickle from the burger and fries that Melody had ordered? Or a bit of frosting from the top of the danish with coffee that Harmony had ordered?

She couldn't resist. Miranda had always loved to eat. And as she had matured through her life, that love grew into something more. She hadn't admitted it to anybody, but the feeling of her stomach, tight and full after eating as much as she possibly could, was one of most arousing feelings in the world. She didn't just love eating...she got off on it! It was no wonder she'd ballooned through puberty and into adulthood, growing heavier with every blissful binge that would leave her screaming with delight. But she knew she couldn't get any bigger, so she began to limit herself. Fortunately, she quickly found that by stealing from her customer's plate brought her an exquisite delight. It was the exhilaration of eating, combined with the thrill of getting away with such a deed! And that thrill was what Miranda was looking for now. Right as she was about to enter the bustling dining hall, she struck, snapping up a fry from Melody's order with lightning speed and precision. She let her ample rear press the door open. As she turned around, she got a panoramic view of the dining room...

...and it was empty. EVERY table was empty, except for one with the pair of women sitting at it. Miranda gulped. Had everyone just suddenly left?! She turned and looked back in the kitchen, only to see all the cooks and crew gone right from under her nose.