Part 1

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. It's Ranboo screaming. You're glad to start off a day with your favorite streamer waking you up even if it wasn't actually him. You stumble out of bed and pick clothes from your dresser. You decided to wear your favorite outfit:

( this is just if you don't have an idea for an outfit! :DD)

After I got dressed I headed to Starbucks to get my coffee ( or whatevera yall drink) I sat down at a table an pulled my laptop and began working on my most recent video. I wasn't a big youtuber, I mostly did YouTube for fun but once I got slightly bigger I did more videos. But it got hard, not that the videos were hard to edit or anything it was because I lost video ideas. I finished the video and its thumbnail. I decide to head back home because it was almost time for me to stream. I began to walk out of Starbucks but I bumped into someone. "Oh my god I'm sorry!" I said in a panicked manner. "Don't be it was my fault." The male said. He reached out a hand to help me up. "Thanks, but really it was my fault!" I replied and giggled a bit. "No it was mine!" He chuckled. "Fine, it was your fault but let me pay for your drink!" "Fine, your loss." The male said. I paid for his drink and we walked out chatting and laughing.  "Wait a minute..." I said. "Yeah?" The male said and stopped walking lookin at me. "Ranboo...?"

( 288 Words! 

Sorry for the short chapter! )