Casual date Aizawa X reader

Posting some Dom pics I did of my casual aizawa inspired by the yagami yato audios.  You can use my pics just credit me please. P.s i made this oneshot in less than 1hour so if theres mistakeswell oops.

WARNING😈Smutty date "a quickie!"

Aizawa: "Hello kitten...ready for our date tonight?"

Aizawa came to pick you up from your house for that special date. He finally asked you out!

You nodded lightly and blushed as you look down to your feet. He wasn't wearing his usual clothes. He actually put effort in his appearance today. He wore a button white shirt and checkered pants. And he also had 3 piercings on each of his ears?

Y/n:"Aizawa I didn't know you had your ears pierced."

Aizawa:"Well..I usually don't wear them due to work."

Y/n:"O-oh..ha ha that explains it."

Aizawa look at you and raise an eye brow.

Aizawa:"You don't like it?"

Y/n:"Ofcourse I do! I love it! It really makes you look so good."

Aizawa smirked and pet your head.

Aizawa:"You look also good kitten. Now ready to go?"

You nodded and close front door behind you. Aizawa extended his hand and grabbed yours. He squeezed it and you bit your lip. He was walking you to his car.

You were thinking about how this could've happened..where it all began.

He ask you out after seeing each other a few times outside of UA school at a cat cafe. You weren't his student anymore but after you graduated from another college,you saw him at a cat cafe and reconnected. That day You guys spent it petting cats and drinking coffee. He looked like he hasn't slept at all last night. And he was happy in seeing and old student of his all grown up.

You can't deny it wasn't fate that brought you guys back together. He was always your favorite teacher. You were a teacher's pet. Always on time and always studying for his class. There's no doudt why. You did your best to catch his attention. You always felt butterflies in your stomach as you look at him. Sometimes you abuse your quick so he would look at you with those red piercing eyes of his. Such a bratty girl you were. Doing intentional things like that.

Now you are here. Holding your ex teachers hand. You felt his warmth. How close both your skins were.

After the movie date.

Aizawa:"That horror movie was..pretty decent."

Y/n:"Yeah. I know right? They could've cut a little bit of the jump scares."

You giggled. You saw him jump a few times of his seat because of the jumpscares.

Aizawa:"Hey why are you laughing? You were also scared."

Y/n:"I know I know. I just wanna mess with you. So what do YOU wanna do now?"

Aizawa blushed a little bit and was rubbing the back of his head.

Aizawa:"Y/n..wanna head back to my house?"

Omg is happening. Play dumb.

Y/n:"yeah! Why not?"

Aizawa lean into whisper something into your ear.

Aizawa:"I also wanna add..those clothes your wearing are making me go crazy."

You bit your lip and your face was as red as a tomato.

Y/n:"Lets get out of here then!"

Aizawa nodded and you both got into his car.
While driving Aizawa lay his big hand on your thigh and he was rubbing it.
He was playing with you. And you liked it.