14

I missed you:

Joe was at the airport waiting for Dianne he had told her that he would pick her up and take her home. Dianne excited to be able to see Joe again she considered Joe as one of her best friends and loved having him around. The plane had finally landed, and Joe was ready to see Dianne during the time that she was away he found that one he couldn't get through Strictly without her (he made it through to the next round but only by two votes). And two dating your celebrity crush is very different to dating the person you connect with and feel comfortable around. As Joe went through what he was going to say to Dianne in his head he saw a red head running his way a massive smile plastered on her face as she ran up to him and embraced him the biggest hug. "Joe I've missed you so much, how did you do last week? How are you and Mila?" she blurted with joy at Joe. "well I missed you too, we only just made it through to this week and Mila and I are no longer together." Dianne looked at Joe to see if he was alright but all she saw was the biggest smile on his face. "what do you mean you and Mila are no longer together I thought that being with Mila was all that you wanted since you were younger." Dianne was now confused not only by the news that Joe broke up with Mila but also by the way he can have the biggest smile on his face afterwards. "well for starters she was playing me to get to the next round easily which it worked, she was kind of abusive and I realised something else during that time." Joe pulled Dianne closer to him so he could whisper into her ear. "I didn't feel the same way for Mila as I do for you." Joe pulled away and grabbed Dianne's bags and walked to the car leaving Dianne standing there smiling.

Once they got back to Dianne's apartment Joe set down her bags. "you didn't bring them up here I could have done it myself." Joe smiled and embraced Dianne. "I missed you, was everything ok." Dianne looked up at Joe and her smiled faded. "what's wrong, you can tell me anything." Joe took Dianne's hand and brought her over to the couch so she could talk to him. "well my grandma got worse in the last two days of me being there and then yesterday she passed away." Dianne starting crying placing her hands over her face. Joe pulled her closer to him and allowed her to cry onto his shoulder. He would do anything to make her happy. After a few hours Joe had decided what he was going to do to help her to feel better. "hey Dianne, how do you feel about spending the rest of the year with your family." Dianne looked at Joe confused as to what he was implying. "well I would drop out of strictly so that you can go home to your family." Dianne got up from the couch and walked over to Joe. "no Joe I won't you stay, and I would love nothing more than to be doing strictly with you Joe." Dianne smiled at Joe staring into his ocean blue eyes all her feelings for him rushing back to her, although she allowed Joe to be with Mila it hurt her, but she knew that he had to see whether his feelings for her were real.

A few more hours had past and Joe and Dianne had been talking and laughing for hours. When Joe stopped and looked dead into Dianne's eyes. "Dianne I am so sorry I left you for Mila. I...I...I Love you." Dianne looked at Joe and smiled. "it's ok and I love you too." Dianne kissed Joe on the lips smiling as they parted. "so, Dianne will you be my girlfriend again." "Yes Joe."