Chapter 1: Getting Ready For Camp

A/N: Hey its YoungJustice17 this is my third story that I will be posting, I'm not sure how much I might get done, I'm not really into Digimon anymore but if I get enough reviews I might continue this story. I happen to have more chapters written in this story than my others, I'll be posting those chapters later once they're typed. I also have a fanfiction.net account if anyone is interested in reading any of my other stories.

Disclaimer: I do not own Power Rangers, if I did Kimberly and Jason would be together. I do not own Digimon, if I did then Sora would have ended up with Tai and not Matt. Taiora all the way.

Tommy Oliver woke up in his apartment at the sound of his alarm clock. When he woke up, he got up and turned off his alarm, he then looked out his window and saw the city of Obadia which was in Japan. The reason why Tommy was in Obadia, Japan was because his college wanted him to have work experience. Tommy was getting a degree in paleontology and teaching, he is also going for a PHD. All three degrees require work experience and his time teaching martial arts in the Youth Center apparently weren't enough. When Tommy found out he was upset but brushed it off minutes later and accepted it. He started looking for volunteer work and found out about a summer camp that was in Obadia, Japan. Tommy thought that this was a good idea considering nothing interesting has happened since countdown a year ago. So Tommy packed up and moved to Obadia till he was done with summer camp. It had been a good summer for him and now it was the first day of summer camp and he had to get up in six in the morning to get ready for camp.

Tommy turned his gaze off the window and headed in the bathroom deciding to take a shower. When Tommy got in the bathroom he took off his clothes and went straight in the shower turning it on and washed up, five minutes later, he gets out, ties his towel around his waist, he went up to the sink, got his tooth brush, puts the tooth paste on and brushed his teeth.

Tommy exited the bathroom went to his dresser got a pair of boxers and put them on, he the put on a red t-shirt, white basketball shorts, and green sneakers, he then got out his power morpher with his three power coins and red zeonizer and put them on out of habit.

After he got ready he heard a moan behind him, Tommy turned around to find the source of the noise, he looked towards his bed only to find his blonde sleepy girlfriend for three years Katherine "Kat" Hillard waking up from her beauty sleep or gorgeous sleep as Tommy liked to call it. Tommy sees his girlfriend's eyes open and walks over to her. "Tommy, what are you doing up at six in the morning", asked Kat in her Australian accent, looking at the clock then him expecting an answer from him.

Tommy laughed, "Kat it's the first day of August remember," asked Tommy wandering if his girlfriend forgot the main reason they moved to Japan anyway.

"Yes I remember which begs the question, why are you up this early and not in bed with me," said Kat still confused. Kat then got out of bed and walked over to her boyfriend, she put her arms around his neck and he put his arms around her waist and they had a quick passionate kiss. Tommy broke the kiss because he knew it would eventually lead somewhere, but he didn't have time for it sadly. Kat was also disappointed that he broke the kiss because she wanted to get him back in bed. After the kiss Tommy embraced Kat and she did the same to him, now giving up on getting him in bed with her for now. "You still haven't answered my question, why are you up this early," said Katherine.

Tommy just smiled and laughed, "Don't tell me you forgot the main reason why we are in Japan.

Katherine looked at Tommy for a moment then she remembered, "That's right we came here because of your stinkin charity job," she said not at all happy.

"That's right sweetie," said Tommy sweetly

"But do you have to go," asked Kat

"Yes, I do have to go, I need this for college," Tommy laughed.

"But I don't want you to go please stay I'll make it worth your while," said Kat with a mixture of sweetness and seductiveness.

"No matter how tempting that is I have to go, trust me Kat, I would love to stay here with you especially of what today is," said Tommy

"Yeah today is our three year anniversary and I want to spend it with you," said Kat (I don't know when Tommy and Kat really got together so just go with it).

Tommy looked at Kat in her beautiful eyes that he loved, he stroked her blonde hair, "Listen Kitty, I promise that I will call you, text you, email you, and chat with you on my laptop if it means making you happy, besides its only two weeks, I'll be back before you know it," said Tommy.

Kat sighed knowing it's useless to argue because she knows he needs this, so she said, "Ok but you have to promise me that you'll do one of the things you said you do every night, got it."

"Got it," said Tommy

"You owe me big time Thomas Oliver," said Kat with a smile

"I know," said Tommy

When Tommy was going to walk out, Kat stopped him by saying, "Wait."

Tommy turned around and said, "Yeah," with a confused look

"I want you to take this," said Kat, who walked to the closet next to their dresser, she pulled out a dark red leather jacket with a green dragon on the back, a red star where his heart is, with a white tiger and falcon emblem in the star. Kat walked over to Tommy and put the jacket on him.

"What's this," asked Tommy with a surprised look on his face as he looked over his jacket.

"It's the anniversary gift I got you, I wanted to give it to you tonight but considering you're going to camp, I thought I would give it to you now," said Kat

Tommy looked at her and said, "Thanks Kat, well I'll see you later."

Tommy was about to leave but Kat stopped him by saying, "Wait."

Tommy turned around again, "Yeah," he asked with a confused face.

Kat seeing Tommy's confused face gave him an annoyed look, "Aren't you forgetting something Thomas," asked Kat.

Tommy still looking confused then remembered what she meant, "Oh yeah," said Tommy, he then walked over to his girlfriend and pulled her into a passionate kiss which she gladly returned, when it ended Tommy said, "I have your present but now's not the time to give it to you, you'll receive it in two weeks until then, I'll see you later and remember I love you."

"I love you to," said Kat

Tommy kissed her again, "Bye," he said

"Bye," said Kat, Tommy then left the apartment and closed the door while Kat watched on.

END CHAPTER