Chapter 6: Birth of Greymon

Disclaimer: I don't own Power Rangers or Digimon of any season.

Tommy: "Hello everyone its Tommy and I'm going to update you on everything that happened. Now I came to Obadia for a summer job to be a camp counselor, Kat came to Obadia with me anyway I brought my morphers because I thought something might happen. And boy was I right, I ended up meeting these seven kids who ended up becoming suspicious of me. Later on these devices fell from the sky and landed near the kids, we all then got transported to another world where we all met these creatures called digimon. Me and my digimon, Coronamon ended up helping the children and their digimon, we all fought Kuwagamon and I revealed that I'm the white ninjetti ranger to the kids, they sure were surprised. We all then were about to leave but then Kuwagamon wakes up and smashes the cliff and we all fall. Is this it for us? Not if I can help it."

(Start opening)

Di-Di-Di...

Tai is shown falling in a background that has the word DIGIMON repeating.

Digimon!

It then shows Sora falling

Digimon!

Then Matt

Di-Di-Di

The Izzy and Mimi

Digimon!

Then Joe

Digimon!

Then TK

Di-Di-Di

It then shows Tommy in a cave with the flashlight on.

Digimon! Digital Monsters!

In a jungle background, it shows Koromon turn into Agumon, Yokomon into Biyomon, and Tsunomon into Gabumon

Digimon are the champions!

It shows Motimon turn into Tentomon, Tanemon into Palmon, and Bukamon into Gomamon

Digimon! Digital Monsters!

It shows Coronamon using Petit Prominence. It shows Tommy morphing into the green ranger and doing his pose, white ranger doing his pose, white ninja ranger doing his pose, and finally the red zeo ranger doing his pose.

Digimon are the champions!

It shows Greymon battling Shellmon, then it shows Birdramon vs Meramon, then Garurumon vs Seadramon, Kabuterimon vs Andromon, Ikkakumon vs Unimon

Change into Digital Champions to save the Digital World!

It shows Joe in the sea then Ikkakumon appears from the bottom and Joe is now sitting on Ikkakumon. It shows Tai watching Greymon smash a boulder with his horn. Birdramon is shown flying up in the air with a smiling Sora holding her talons. It shows Izzy flying on Kabuterimon's head above the jungle. Below it shows Matt riding on Garurumon in the jungle. It shows Tommy on Firamon in the air diving to the ground then there's a red flash.

Digimon! Digital Monsters!

It shows Mimi sitting on Togemon's boxing glove waving. TK standing on the ground and looking at Angemon who is holding his staff. It shows Tommy in a fighting stance, behind him is the kids and digimon trying to copy him.

Digimon are the champions!

It shows Agumon using pepper breath, Biyomon using spiral twister, Tentomon using Super Shocker, Gabumon using Blue Blaster, Palmon using Poison Ivy, Gomamon using Marching Fishes, Coronamon using Corona Flame, and Patamon using Boom Bubble.