17. end

her's

i sighed as i made my way outside my car and to hyunsuk's condo. i'm very nervous and i don't know what to think now. i'm scared because we are finally meeting each other face to face after ignoring him for like a month.

i knocked and walked back and forth, waiting for him to open up his door.

"hey," he said softly but i can see how surprised his face is.

"uh.. hey," i smiled at him. "can i enter?" i looked at him.

"sure," he then ushered me inside his condo.

i went inside immediately, afraid that something would make him change his mind. i looked around like it was my first time here, like i wasn't here everyday last months.

"make yourself comfortable," he said then chuckled. like it was a ridiculous thing to say.

"hyunsuk..." he immediately looked at me, his eyes very tired.

i smiled at him gently, "can we talk now?"

"sure."

i was fumbling. i still can't get my thoughts straight. i feel like i'll just blurt things out and make the situation worse.

"uh first uhm, i'm very sorry. i really don't know why i ignored you. uhm no! i mean i know..." i inhaled a large amount of air, hoping it will calm me. i looked at hyunsuk and he was eagerly waiting.

"i ignored you because i thought it was for the better," i trailed off. until now, i wasn't really ready admitting my feelings for him. i wasn't ready for everything to change.

"for the better of what?" he scoffed, eyes looking into mine. he really wanted to know.

i looked at him, should i say it now? "hyunsuk, i like you."

he looked at me blinking. i didn't know where to divert my attention now, the rate of my heartbeat or hyunsuk's reaction.

in the end, i chose the latter.

"i'm sorry," i cut him off.

"don't feel sorry. it's my fault soㅡ," he did cut me off too, with a hug.

"hyunsuk?" i was unsure with what's going on right now but i decided to hug him back, it was a shame if i wouldn't.

"this feels good," i muttered.

"i like you too."

what? i broke the hug and looked at him, "are you joking? cause this isn'tㅡ"

he kissed me? he kissed me. his lips was so soft against mine and he tasted like mint or something. why is my bestfriend such a good kisser?

"you talk too much," he held my hand and pulled me to his couch.

"i like you ever since jamie, i even think i love you." he looked at me and smiled.

"oh, what movie do you wanna watch?" he asked me and stood up to get the remote.

unable to speak due to the events earlier, i just pointed the movie i wanted to watch.

"what do you mean ever since?" i looked at him and eyed him. he smiled and said, "since... last year? i'm not really sure but yeah. doesn't matter!" i chuckled, he was getting shy.

"hmm, why are you getting shy now baby?" i scooted beside him, and now my head is on top of his chest with his arms around my waist.

"oh now we're calling each other baby?" he gently touched my hair.

"whatever you want to call me," i held his other hand.

"ok baby, now shush," he said as the movie was now starting.

this night was surreal. we were doing things that we did almost everyday but we both knew something changed; we were now aware of each other's feeling and it's reciprocated.

friends ; choi hyunsuk ✦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara