First Day

You wake up to the sound of your alarm going off.
"AH!" You scream as you fall off your bed. Your Mother barges in and helps you up "Are you excited honey?" She says in excitement "Yeah" you say tiredly.

Your mother leaves the room and you get off and walk to your closet. You grab your uniform and head to the bathroom to get ready, "Honey I have to go, but be safe and good luck!" Your mother says in a rush. You continue brushing your teeth and finish showering. "Still Have 30 minutes" you think to yourself. You put in your backpack and leave the house while taking an apple and biting into it.

Y/n's POV
I begin walking to school and come across a man in a black hoodie, he reminded me of those men that say they have free candy and kill they people he gets. I walk faster only to feel a force grab into my arm. I look behind me and the man has my arm in a tight grip. "(Y/n)....." he says. I freeze his hand that was latched onto me and weaken his grip, I pulled away and ran to school. "What the hell was that, and how does he know my name" at this point I shrugged it off my shoulders and enter the school gate.

I look at my schedule and see my class number: 1-A.
I make a dash into the classroom only to see 4 people sitting. A guy with green hair ran in front of me and greeted me, "Hey! I'm Izuku Midoriya! Glad to meet you" he said as he shook my hand, followed by a guy named Tenya Iida, Tsuyu Asui or known as Tsu, and Mina Ashido.

Everyone then proceeds to walk in and stand against the wall, Present Mic our English teacher showed us where we'll be sitting. "(Y/n) you will sit next to Todoroki in the back" he said. I grab my bag and sit where I was told to. As I sat down a deep, and emotionless voice calls my name, "Hey, I'm Shotō Todoroki." "I-am uh (y/n)" My heart was pounding and I felt myself getting hotter, Do I have a crush on him already? He probably doesn't like guys so I should stop.

The bell rings signaling that it's lunch time. I don't do well with socializing so I go to the rooftop and eat there. I admire the trees that changed colors and the clouds up in the sky while eating. I look up and saw the guy who I sit next to in class. I admire his Half red and half white hair, his grey and blue eyes, and how overall cute he is. He looked at me with a grin and felt my heart melt away. The bell rung and everyone soon got up, threw their trash away and head to class.