Chapter 2

Louis' POV

"Oops!" The tall curly boy tripped as two of his friends ran past. I caught him just before he hit the ground, luckily. He looked up at me, and his eyes widened in shock.

"Hi." I replied, smiling at him as nicely as I could. He's a beautiful boy, really. He is fairly tall though. But nothing's wrong with someone taller. "Are you alright, luv?" I asked him, making him blush.

"Y-yeah-h. I-i'm ok-k-kay. Umm.. hello. Hi. Uhm. I love you. Wait. Pretend I did-dn't say that." He said, his face a shade of light pink and a stuttering mess.

"It's okay, darling. Come 'ere." I told him, putting my arms out for a big cuddle. I wrapped my arms around him, and he sank into me, making me smile and blush a little myself.

"S-sorry." He said, standing back up.

"It's alright, luv, no need to apologize." I told him. He nodded and looked down at his shoes. I smirked and asked his name.

"It's um.. It's Harry." Harry. What a nice name. It's very fitting for him.

"Lovely, and, Harry, I have a question I like to ask every 'fan' who I meet. What is your least favorite song on my album?" He looked up at me and smiled.

"We Made It. It seemed a little less personal than some of the other ones." I smiled at him not hesitating to tell me. Lovely guy, he is.

"Perfect. I love that." He smiled again. "So, tell me about yourself. I like to have two meet and greets per concert, so I get to know my fans."

"Erm, well, I used to work in a bakery. Now I don't though, I work in a restaurant. Hmm... I like to write songs, umm, and my favorite color is blue. That pretty much makes up my entire personality." He said with a bit of a giggle at the end. I like Harry. Harry seems like a fun guy. He's cute too, which always helps.

"Wow. That's really cool." I looked over to the guy with the camera. It wasn't set up yet, so I turned back to him. "Apparently the photographer is still fiddling with the camera, so I guess we have some more time to talk." We both smiled and I looked down, blushing a bit.

"Ugh, his smile is like sunshine." He said under his breath. I don't think I was meant to hear that but that definitely was the best compliment I've ever gotten.

"Oh cool. Uhm, I really like your outfit." He awkwardly said. I was wearing black Adidas joggers (like always), with the white stripes running down the side. The bottoms of it tucked into my weirdly white socks, inside black sneakers. My shirt is also, boringly, Adidas, but it was white and baggy with a black logo and the black stripes were running down the short sleeves that only go down to right above his elbows.

"Thanks luv."

"OH MY GOD HE'S CALLED ME LUV SO MANY TIMES I MIGHT DIE!" He mumbled again. I don't know if he knows he's doing that.

"Alright, I think the guy is ready for our picture." I said, making Harry blush. Niall and Zayn came back over. I looked over to where they came from with Liam, and saw he was blushing. Dang, Zayn works fast I guess.

The camera guy took a few pictures and I gave Harry a hug goodbye, while Zayn hugged Liam and Niall hugged all four of us. He actually hugged Zayn and Harry too which was a bit weird. He seemed like a nice guy. I mean, they all seem like fun lads. When they were leaving, I saw Niall go to buy a beer. I'm not that surprised and I just met him.

After about an hour, it was finally time for the concert to start. The lights went down as The band walked on stage. I looked out from thehind the stage wing Zayn practically faint because Liam winked at him. Jesus Christ they're going fast. Josh started hitting his drum kit as Liam and Calum started playing the beginning of Kill My Mind. Oh shit I'm supposed to be out there. "IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING MY LIFE IS BASICALLY COMPLETE!!!" I heard as I ran out Oh my god Harry!