4. Blush on Your Cheek

Yuyan POV

We returned to the room, still thinking about what happened just now. Nobody dared to open their mouths when we got to the room, we just sat at the table in the middle of the room and looked at the documents that I couldn't even understand.

My brain went completely blank thinking about what the playboy CEO said to Yuxin. Why did I say he's a playboy? Of course he's a playboy! The way he seduces Yuxin can be seen.

He confidently said Yuxin was too pretty for him. Hah! I can't stop thinking when in front of Lin Meng said that, even I saw Lin Meng startled and silent for a while and widened his eyes like we did.

However, what shocked me even more was the reaction from Yuxin. All my life I have been friends and know about Yuxin, this is the first time I saw her check turned crimson red because a guy's compliment. Even she was silent unable to reply to the words of the bastard CEO. Oh i forget, Kun, Mr.Cai, that's his name.

"Oh God! I was totally dumbfounded by what he said Yuxi jiejie too pretty? He said that Yuxin was too pretty for him !? OMG .. Oh no ... Doesn't he know what jiejie really is? He probably hasn't just seen her character. Her bad attitude. Grumpy fierce and not as gentle as an ordinary woman, maybe after see that ,he will think twice about how pretty my jiejie. " Zhengting broke this unusual atmosphere.

Plak !

"Shut your mouth or I'll tore it slowly so you can feel the pain." Yuxin slapped Zhengting's mouth slightly.

"Wow wow calm down! watch your mouth, young lady" Ziyi warned her best friend carefully, but his face made it clear that hhe was also afraid of Yuxin. Ha ha ha...

"I've watch my mouth well, but not for someone like him!" Yuxin pointed at Zhengting in anger.

Knock Knock!

We immediately stared at the sound coming from, then Mr.Cai figure appeared from behind the door. We immediately stood up to greet him.

"Hello.. do you want to have dinner together later?" Kun come in, walking toward us.

"Ahh .. are you going to treat us Mr.Cai?" Zhengting asked excitedly and immediately got up from his seat.

"Of course .. what do you want? Btw don't call me Mr.Cai just Kun or Cai Xukun. That makes me more comfortable. I'm sure all of you are older than me." he said with a smile and glanced at Yuxin. Ahh! This man couldn't be too blatant.

"Ah okay, let's repeat it, hello kun" Ziyi shook hands with him.

"Yoyo bro Kun! I'm zhengting." He started tapping Kun hard on the shoulder, making the later grimace slightly. Gosh, seeing his childish nature gave me a headache.

"Hello Kun .. Yuyan" I reached out my hands and he replied.

"Hallo Yuyan ..." Kun smiled slightly, maybe because of my cold gaze towards him.

Then he walked towards Yuxin, but right now his smile was much wider than what he had shown us earlier.

"Hay Yuxin we meet again." Kun stretched out his hand. Yuxin replied by shaking Kun's hand tightly.

"Ah yes kun, sorry for the incident earlier" Yuxin Poud with sad eyes. Indicates she feels guilty about the incident

"Never mind .. No problem I also don't see the road" I said, patting her shoulder.

"Wahh .. have both of you met before?" Asked Ziyi staring at Kun and Xin alternately.

"Yes, I wanted to go to the office, suddenly an angel hit me. I was meet her like destiny. Haha" we gasp covered our mouths with our hands. Yuxin's cheeks flushed again at kun's words.