Graphic's Rules and forms

Thank you for stopping at this little graphics shop of mine.
They might not be that good as I have just started doing this but I'll try my best to make it perfect for you.

°•° What I make °•°
1. Book covers
2. Aesthetics for any characters.
3. Collages for any theme
4. Profile Pictures

Rules☆

1

. No mean comments if you do not like yours, you can always give constructive criticism but please be nice.
2. No shop hopping, these take time and effort to make instead just order one and I will make it.
3. It may take me time to make it as I have school and everything so it might take my from an hour to a day, unless I say the book is on hiatus or tell you otherwise.
4. You just have to give me a shout out on your message board as payment, nothing else is needed
5. You can ALWAYS order more than one graphic and I eagerly wait to get orders.
6. Please fill the form or if you are more comfortable with PMing me just tell me what you want there.

¤ FORMS ¤
● Book covers ○

1. The name if the book and the username of the author. ( eg. The twinkling stars by deadinsideconfusion)
2. Book description ( eg. A couple goes stargazing and get transported to a world of stars. )
3. Color palette ( eg. Dark, pastel, or any specific colors)
4. Number of people ( eg. 2 people stargazing)
5. Anything else?

□ Charecter Aesthetic ■

1. Name of the character? (Eg. Twilight raze. )

2. Character description (Eg. She loves music, has galaxy colored eyes and always has a book with her. She sings and plays the guitar. )
3. Anything else?

▪︎Collage ▪︎

1. What is it for? (Eg. Profile picture collage)
2. What theme is it based on? (Eg. Halloween theme)
3. Colors? (Eg. Orange and black.)
4. Anything else?

●□ Profile pictures □●

1. What theme is it based on? (Eg. Halloween, dark, percy jackson)
2. Anything specific (a skeleton with candy bars around it)
3. Anything else?